Deomali <-- Highest Peak of Odisha & Duduma <-- Three Big Waterfalls at one place

BoomShankar

a.k.a blackcrow
WOW!! Sajal Bhai... Read the complete login one go...

Everytime I think of southern or western Odisha on road, one word pulls me back. Mao-Problem.

Am I just being paranoid here?

manoj_ctc

Simply great journey. I salute your spirit and getting inspiration from you, being of nearly same age and belonging to same place i.e. cuttack.

manoj_ctc

Gone through your Ladhakh thread in two night shift.( sleeping around 3am )............Tremendous & Unbelievable on my part.

Hats off. Keep the spirit going.

A small query, Long ago I have seen some posters near "Gadagadia Mandir " regarding bike trip to Ladhakh.......Are you anyway related to it ? or any idea about that group tour.

manoj_ctc

Gone through your Ladhakh thread in two night shift.( sleeping around 3am )............Tremendous & Unbelievable on my part.

A small query, Long ago I have seen some posters near "Gadagadia Mandir " regarding bike trip to Ladhakh.......Are you anyway related to it ? or any idea about that group tour.

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©

Thank you very much Manoj ji for reading my travelogue and that to 50+ pages in two shifts. Reading it up to 3 AM in night :prayer:
I had seen that poster at Gadagadia, they were charging around Rs.25000 for 7-10 days. They had tie up with some travel agent of Manali. I am not related to them. I had checked up with them as it was not costly for Cuttack -Leh- Cuttack. But their itinerary was not what I wanted. So I rode solo.
I have no idea how was their trip.
Thanks again Bro..

Simply great journey. I salute your spirit and getting inspiration from you, being of nearly same age and belonging to same place i.e. cuttack.
Thank you again Manoj ji..

WOW!! Sajal Bhai... Read the complete login one go...

Everytime I think of southern or western Odisha on road, one word pulls me back. Mao-Problem.

Am I just being paranoid here?
Thanks BoomShankar ji.... The maoist problem is there in Malkangiri area, But it is reduced now. I also saw blown out police station at Machhkunda. But that was few years back. There are many Army personnel around Jeypore area for that.
But nothing to worry, you can travel. Locals are very co operative.

Wonderful journey Sajal bhai
Thanks Tapas Bhai...

smoothwanderer

hats off to you sajalseth for bringing us this beautiful places hitherto unknown to me. your effort to bring the beautiful snaps for us to drool over is fully appreciated. i rate this thread of yours a five star.

sajalsheth

Still Learning ©
hats off to you sajalseth for bringing us this beautiful places hitherto unknown to me. your effort to bring the beautiful snaps for us to drool over is fully appreciated. i rate this thread of yours a five star.
Thank you smoothwanderer ji... for your appreciation and rating :)