Discounts -- Cards, Coupons, Schemes, Offers, etc.

adsatinder

explorer
Del i5 Laptop Deal (Good Offer)

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Core i5 8th Gen

Highlights: (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) INSP 5570 Laptop (15.6 inch, Silver, 2.2 kg, With MS Office)

At Rs 45,990 only [Do Online Order]

Link - Flipkart

You will get Rs 3000 off via SBI / ICICI Cards

adsatinder

explorer
Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i (Sandstone Black) with 18W Fast Charging

by Mi

4.2 out of 5 stars 34,420 customer reviews

| 495 answered questions

Amazon'sChoicefor "mi powerbank"

M.R.P.:₹ 1,999.00
Deal of the Day:₹ 1,499.00 FREE Delivery. Details
Ends in 22h 29m 55s
You Save:₹ 500.00 (25%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565380848506.png

Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i (Sandstone Black) with 18W Fast Charging: Amazon.in: Electronics

Reviews:

Style: 10000mah 2018 Model, Colour: Black, Verified Purchase
Its been a bad experience with this product.
It takes over 12 hours to fully charge and i can only charge my iphone 6s only twice which is extremely bad for me
Its my first powerbank and i hate it.

Procs -
1. Good material
2. Good backup / battery life
3. Excellent built quality
4. Light weight
5. Extra slim as mobile
6. Better charging speed at two mobile at a time
7. Durable due to aluminum body
8. Value for money 699/- ( 630/-)

Cons -
1. Worst re-charging speed it takes around 8-10 hours
2. No Type-C option or variant
3. No Type-C connector including in box
4. No LED Torch option

adsatinder

explorer
Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Stylo-20K, Black)
by Ambrane
3.5 out of 5 stars 252 customer reviews | 219 answered questions

Amazon'sChoicefor "powerbank for mobiles 20000 mah"

1565381400789.png

M.R.P.:₹ 2,499.00
Deal of the Day:₹ 1,099.00 FREE Delivery. Details
Ends in 22h 22m 45s
You Save:₹ 1,400.00 (56%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565381416638.png

Review:
I am putting up this review after 1 day of usage. This is the second power bank i have bought from Ambrane India overall third power bank for my family. Before to this i have bought their PP-30 30000 mah model and also has MI 2i 20000 mah power bank both were really good, here i am putting together all the pros and cons which i am able to find after 1 day of usage and also a little bit of comparison. My dad uses Redmi note 7, my mom has MI A1 and i am using Redmi note 3

Pros:-

- Dual Input Type C and Micro USB this is the foremost and primary reason of choosing this power bank over MI or other brands as you don't need to carry two cables if your phone has type c input which in my family 2 out of 3 has the same
- Easy to carry and hold as it is very compact is size i must say in comparison to MI or Ambrane PP-30
- Solid and sturdy built
- 20000 mah capacity with same lithium polymer batteries these are safer then lithium ion batteries, this i came to know while buying this product
- ₹200 cheaper price than MI
- Touch button at the top to know the power status (this is something unique)
- It took less than 1 hour to charge my redmi note 3 from 13% to 100% at 2 cell battery indicator, which is pretty good and almost equivalent to my wall charger best part same time and charging speed in Delhi Metro
- I don't know either it is pro or con, both of my other power banks supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology while this power bank supports only fast charging at 2.4 Amp, but i feel this has charged my phone better and faster than MI power bank itself. I know a phone must also supports quick charge technology for fast charging but when i use quick charge on my dad's Redmi note 7 (which supports QC 4.0) either from MI power bank or Ambrane PP-30 power bank it kind of heats up the phone, also it fluctuates the power and automatically switches between Quick Charge and fast charging which affects your battery life, so it is safer to charge the phone at optimum current at 2.4 amp

Cons:-

- Very stuffy packaging, it looks like the power bank has been forced fully stuffed inside the box
- It has some adhesive tape at the top i don't know why ? which, when you remove it, puts scratches on the top, be careful while removing the same
- No torch light, their PP-30 have it
- only micro cable inside the box

It is taking me more than 12 hrs to completely charge the powerbank. but once it is fully charged it is lasting fir 2 charges in my phone i.e more than 7000mah and power while running so approx. 9000 mah in total and it still had a little charge left. so i guess my battery i received has enough capacity but it takes more than half a day to fully charge . SO if for traveling then think about it if you need a spare powerbank which once used needs to be kept back in the room for a long time to charge.

(Better buy 10,000 mAh Poer Bank)

https://www.amazon.in/Ambrane-20000mAh-Lithium-Polymer-Stylo-20K/dp/B07RD611Z8/

adsatinder

explorer
Pihu Enterprises 18, Boom 2 Headphone 4D Deep Bass Stereo Earphone Dual Driver Sport Wired Headset with Mic Random Color
by Pihu Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 customer review

M.R.P.:₹ 449.00
Price:₹ 245.00 + 60.00 Delivery charge Details
You Save:₹ 204.00 (45%)
Inclusive of all taxes

Sold by PIHU ENTERPRISES 18.

3 offers from ₹ 235.00

1565465537606.png

1565465567628.png

1565465593720.png

1565465624050.png

1565465639976.png

1565465672414.png

1565465697331.png

• Durability - Sturdy built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. Boom earphones come with dual drive, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass.
  • Comfort At Its Best - Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45 degree tilted earbuds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular use.
  • Superior Sound - The gold plated Dual Dynamic Drivers will give you the incredible surround sound, crisp mid range, no distortion on bass and crystal clear treble, you will own the amazing music experience.
  • Anti-noise - 120°oblique in-ear wearing and the high-flexibility medical grade soft silicone earbuds can better enclose ear canal which ensures strong sound insulation effect.
  • Multi-Function Button and Universal Compatibility and sound Control Button - Answer or end calls, activate voice control, skip tracks sound Up and Down without digging for your device. With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, RB earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack

www.amazon.in/Pihu-Enterprises-Headphone-Earphone-Headset/dp/B07SWJVHP8/

adsatinder

explorer
Vancuver Headphone 4D Deep Bass Stereo Earphone Dual Driver Sport Wired Headset with Mic
by Vancuver
3.0 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews

1565466246425.png

M.R.P.:₹ 899.00
Price:₹ 299.00 FREE Delivery on first order. Details
You Save:₹ 600.00 (67%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565466287725.png

1565466312730.png

Sold by Vancuver Enterprises (3.6 out of 5 | 12 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon.

2 offers from ₹ 299.00

1565466328154.png

1565466349512.png

• Comfort At Its Best - PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45 degree tilted earbuds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular use.
  • Durability - Sturdy built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. PTron Boom earphones come with dual drive, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass.
  • Anti-noise - 120°oblique in-ear wearing and the high-flexibility medical grade soft silicone earbuds can better enclose ear canal which ensures strong sound insulation effect.

Vancuver Headphone 4D Deep Bass Stereo Earphone Dual: Amazon.in: Electronics

adsatinder

explorer
PTron Boom 2 Headphone 4D Deep Bass Stereo Earphone Dual Driver Sport Wired Headset with Mic for All Smartphones (Black/Gold)
by PTron
3.8 out of 5 stars 1,009 customer reviews | 325 answered questions

1565466571678.png

M.R.P.:₹ 1,700.00
Deal of the Day:₹ 399.00 FREE Delivery on first order. Details
Ends in 22h 41m 17s
You Save:₹ 1,301.00 (77%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565466584819.png

1565466607595.png

Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd (4.7 out of 5 | 153,599 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon.

1 offer from ₹ 399.00
Colour: Black/Gold
  • Black/Gold

₹ 399.00
  • Black/Red

₹ 399.00
  • White/Silver

₹ 549.00

www.amazon.in/PTron-Boom-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphones/dp/B07HWMCW7H/

1565466630798.png

1565466658264.png

1565466681796.png

1565466710191.png

1565466721216.png

• Comfort At Its Best - PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45 degree tilted earbuds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular use
  • Durability - Sturdy built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. PTron Boom earphones come with dual drive, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass
  • Superior Sound - The gold plated Dual Dynamic Drivers will give you the incredible surround sound, crisp mid range, no distortion on bass and crystal clear treble, you will own the amazing music experience
  • Anti-noise - 120°oblique in-ear wearing and the high-flexibility medical grade soft silicone earbuds can better enclose ear canal which ensures strong sound insulation effect
  • 12 months warranty from the date of purchase by end customer. Contact_us on: [040 - 67138888]

Product description
Colour : Black/Gold

Specifications:

• Speaker sensitlvlty: 110±3dB
  • 4 Drivers moving coil gold platedÂ
  • Speaker Impedencce /Resistance: 16 ±10%
  • Speaker frequency range: 20~20KHz.
  • Mic dimension: 3.0*1.5 mm.
  • Mic.Sensitivity: -42±3 dB.
  • Connector: 3.5mm.
  • Cable Length: winding Cable 1.2M.
  • Colour: Black & Gold
  • Brand: PTron

From the manufacturer
PTron Boom 2 4D Earphone

PTron Boom 2 4D Earphone

PTron Boom 2 earphones are widely compatible with devices
PTron Boom 2 4D Earphone
PTron Boom 2 4D Deep Bass Headphone
Superior Sound, a golden touch to your music
Enjoy an extraordinary music experience
PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45° tilted comfortable and durable ergonomic ear-buds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular usage. Professional quality Noise-reduction In-ear design improves the bass sound quality.
Comfort & durability
Sturdy built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. PTron Boom earphones come with dual driver, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass. You can enjoy sizzling highs, pleasant mids and powerful bass.
Superior Sound, a golden touch to your music
The gold plated Dual Dynamic Drivers will give you the incredible surround sound, crisp mid range, no distortion on bass and crystal clear treble, you will own the amazing music experience. Boom 2 is suitable for all genres of music be it Pop, Rock, Country, Hip-Hop or Jazz.

Smart In-line Music Control with microphone
PTron Boom 2 4D Earphone
PTron Boom 2 4D
PTron Boom 2 4D Earphone Deep Bass Stereo Sport Wired Headphone
Get lost in the music anywhere you are
120° oblique in-ear wearing and the high-flexibility medical grade soft silicone ear-buds can better enclose ear canal which ensures strong sound insulation effect for stereo surround sound effect with noise isolation that can block outside noise. You can listen to your music and phone calls clearly even in crowded and noisy environments.
Smart in-line music control with microphone
The built-in In-line remote control enables you to manage calls and music without touching your smartphone. The in-line controller also includes a built-in microphone, allowing you to easily make and receive phone calls and gives clear and smooth hands-free communication.
Awesome connectivity
Seamless Connectivity provides the extra convenience and comfort needed for an active day. The 3.5mm gold-plated corrosion free audio connector ensure better audio reception. It effectively maintain the conductivity of current, allow you to enjoy the music anytime and anywhere. Go ahead enjoy the music that best matches your personal style, audio player and mood seamlessly.

Boom2 Widely compatible

Widely compatible
PTron Boom 2 earphones are widely compatible with devices which have a 3.5mm interface - smartphones, tablets, Laptop/Computer, MP3/MP4 players etc. Just connect them through the audio jack and you’ll hear every detail in your favorite tunes, from the crisp strings of classical music, to the powerful bass beats of pop and hip hop.

PTron Boom 2 Headphone Information
Colour: Black/Gold
Technical Details
BrandPTron
ModelBoom 2
Model NameBoom 2
Item Weight699 g
Product Dimensions12 x 1.5 x 7.5 cm
Item model numberBoom 2
Additional Featuresearbud
Included ComponentsHeadphone
Number Of Items1
Microphone Form FactorBoom
Headphones Form FactorIn Ear
Batteries IncludedNo
Batteries RequiredNo
Connector TypeWired

www.amazon.in/PTron-Boom-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphones/dp/B07HWMCW7H/

adsatinder

explorer
WeCool Mr.Bass W005 High Stereo Bass Dual Driver in-Ear Sport Wired Earphones with Mic for Mobile + Free Carry Case (Black)
by WeCool
4.6 out of 5 stars 58 customer reviews | 20 answered questions

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07S94SHRT/

1565467156455.png

1565467172379.png

M.R.P.:₹ 1,999.00
Deal of the Day:₹ 557.00 FREE Delivery. Details
Ends in 22h 27m 55s
You Save:₹ 1,442.00 (72%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565467201440.png

Sold by WeCool Technology (4.8 out of 5 stars | 1,306 ratings).
1 offer from ₹ 557.00
Colour: Black

1565467238834.png

1565467264351.png

• Earphones for Mobile with Ergo Design : This headphones for mobile is built with 45 degree earbuds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running, jogging, outdoor activities and regular use.
  • Wired Headsets with In-ear Earphone Design : These wired earphones are sturdy built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume controller. WeCool Mr.Bass earphones come with dynamic dual driver, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass. The frequency range is 20~20 KHz and the speaker impedance/resistance is 32 ohms ±10%. Also,the speaker sensitivity is 108±3dB.
  • Bass Earphones with HD Stereo Sound : The Dual Dynamic Drivers delivers the incredible surround sound, crisp mid range, no distortion on strong bass and crystal clear treble, you will own the amazing music experience.
  • Earphones with Microphone & Noise Cancellation Technology: The Ergonomic in-ear wearing and the high-flexibility sweat proof soft silicone earbuds can better enclose your ear canal and reduce the outside noises, so you can enjoy the music on go.
  • MFB In Line Controller Headphones :These earphones for mobile with mic comes with multi functional button for hands free calls & Music. This earphone has the 3.5 mm aux cable compatible with all android mobiles, laptops and apple ios devices including iPhones, iPads, MacBook and more.
See more product details

1565467290394.png

1565467334126.png

1565467379240.png

Product Description
earphone

WeCool Mr.Bass Dual Dynamic Drivers Headphones designed for comfort, Stylish look and superior sound quality make you fall in love with music.
Enjoy an extraordinary music experience:
*WeCool Mr.Bass In-Ear Earbuds will bring you to a new music world.
*Enjoy your music with 360-degree stereo sound released through dual drivers.
*The natural dual dynamic drivers create the reverse sounds and cancel the noise.
Ensure personal space without distractions:
*Enjoy the excellent sound performance with clear high sound and deep bass.
*Solid sound-insulating material reduces external noise while minimising the sound leakage.
*Best earphones for sports/gym/running, and never fall out.
Waterproof Mic & Inline Controls:
* In-Ear Headphones with mic are suitable for your iPhone/Android.
*Volume control, skip audio track and even activate voice controls for both IOS(Siri) and Android devices.
*Very convenient to get access to hands-free calls.
headphones for mobile earphones for mobile with mic earphone with microphone headphones with mic

Mobile earphone Mobile phone headsets best earphones best earphones under 500 earphone with mic

in ear headphones best dual driver earphones earphones for smartphone best performance earphone

Special Features
dual driver earphones
dual earphones
best earphone
Hands-free Control
Answer the phone, play/pause your music, control the volume, and switch to the next song, all with the click of a button. Long-press the button to activate Google Assistant or Siri
Suitable for all Occasions
2019 latest stylish design earbuds, let you become outstanding. Perfect for your Lifestyle, Work, Travel, Sports like Running,jogging,Gym etc
Never Ever Listening Experience
These earphones have outstanding sound performed by two drivers that provide well balanced treble and bass and create a real listening experience like a live concert.

3.5mm wired earphone

Product information
Colour: Black
Technical Details
BrandWeCool
ModelMr.BASS W005
Item model numberMr.BASS W005
Compatible DevicesCompatible with iPhones, Android phones, Mobiles, Tablets, iPads, Laptops and other android devices
Additional FeaturesSuper Extra Bass, Powerful Dual dynamic drivers, HD Stereo Sound, In-Line Microphone, in-ear wired earphone, Durable tangle-free wired headphone,, Play/Pause music, Change the tracks, Answer/End your calls, Impedance : 32 Ohm ,, Sensitivity : 102 dB, Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20KHz, In-Built with Passive Noise isolation.
Number Of Items1
MaterialTPU, Soft silicone earbuds, in-built dual drivers
Form Factorin-ear earphones, wireless, sports_&_fitness
Additional Information
ASINB07S94SHRT
Customer Reviews4.6 out of 5 stars 58 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank#1,999 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Date First Available22 May 2019
Warranty & Support
Warranty Details: To avail 6 months Warranty, please register on our website www.wecool.in and Feel free to call us for any quires at 9036228529 ( Call and Whatsapp )
Feedback
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07S94SHRT/

adsatinder

explorer
REDAMANCY Wired in-Ear Earphones with Mic Super Bass Stereo Sound with Carry Pouch for All Smartphones (Red)
by REDAMANCY

4.5 out of 5 stars 239 customer reviews | 92 answered questions

REDAMANCY Wired in-Ear Earphones with Mic Super Bass: Amazon.in: Electronics

1565467612185.png

M.R.P.:₹ 1,499.00
Sale:₹ 499.00 FREE Delivery. Details
You Save:₹ 1,000.00 (67%)
Inclusive of all taxes

1565467636756.png

1565467675062.png

1565467718784.png

Sold by Redamancy. (4.7 out of 5 stars | 84 ratings).

1 offer from ₹ 499.00
Colour: red

1565467741280.png

• √ SUPERB SOUND - Powerful bass and dynamic clarity at any volume.Engineered for peak performance when you need it most
  • √ NOISE CANCELLING WIRED EARBUDS - Comfortable in-ear design with soft silicone sweat-proof eartips reduce outside noise, so you can enjoy music on the go
  • √ BUILT-IN MIC FOR CLEARER CONVERSATION -Featuring an advanced chipset, the microphone transmits your voice with clarity while also reducing outside disturbances such as noise and wind
  • √ HIGH COMPATIBLE - all 3.5MM audio jack smartphones and other devices, including full range of iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung Galaxy, Android devices, smartphones, MP3 and MP4 music players, and more
  • √ HAND-FREE PHONE CALL AND MUSIC TRACK CONTROL DURING RUNNING, WALKING, DRIVING - You can use the in-line button to answer/end phone calls. The microphone allows you to communiate hands free, so that you can keep on your exercise. There's a clip which will help you stabilize the set while doing different physical activities. You can also easily play/pause, skip music tracks through the remote button. No need to take out your phone from pocket or arm band any more.
See more product details

1565467761328.png

1565467786342.png

Compare with similar items

Product Description
Redamancy

Redamancy 6T-QZ earphone is designed to give you an experience which no other brand can match. It has an incredible sonic clarity with "Super Extra Bass". It is not a plastic earphone -With tangle free flat cables, you are expected to be hassle free. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that thumping bass. In-built noise cancelling mic ensures you don't miss those important calls. With colors that match your style in your day, the Redamancy earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry that attitude. Just plug them in and plug into nirvana.
Redamancy

Redamancy 6T-QZ
Premium leather finish wires and Metallic earbuds make Redamancy 6T-QZ stand out wherever they are present. Nothing like this exists in the world and we believe we are here to set a trend. Be the early adopters of this new fashion in audio.

Carry case

Decent carry pouch
Comfortable carry - it can put a lot of little things, for easily carry to travel headphones bag, card bag, multi-function of the small box. Superior quality - your headphones fit like a glove and will be perfectly protected against typical banging that comes with transporting. Hook it up - easily with bags, belts, loops. This carbine hook is extremely useful for day to day use. High quality zipper - high quality material, long lasting rubber zipper, perfect fit and that is unbreakable.

Mice

Call Mic one button design with volume control button
This is a rare feature for any wired earphone and you will not find it easily but it was non-negotiable for us to have it in the product. We invested money, time and effort to include this feature without increasing the cost. Now Play/Pause Music, Accept/Reject calls, Activate smart assistant (Siri or Google now) with a single click for a hassle free experience.

Comfortable Fit

Comfortable Fit
Music is meant to make you feel good. And that is only possible if you have earphones that are comfortable. Extra care has been taken in the design and construction of these earphones.

Unbelievable Tech Specs

Unbelievable Tech Specs
Impedance: 16 ohms; Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; Driver- 12 mm diameter; Sensitivity: 101+-3 dB; THD: 0.3%; Jack Plug: 3.5mm; Cable Length: 1.2m and ultra-light weight: 11 grams.

Product information
Colour: red
Technical Details
BrandREDAMANCY
Model6T-QZ
Item Weight31.8 g
Product Dimensions10 x 4 x 2 cm
Item model number6T-QZ
Compatible Devicesmp3, ipad, iphone,CD players, and portable Gaming System (Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, Redmi, Honor, Lava, Karbonn, Intex, Gionee, Lenovo,Mi,Nokia,Sony,HTC,Asus,Coolpad,Panasonic)
Additional FeaturesIn-Ear
Number Of Items2
Batteries IncludedNo
Batteries RequiredNo
Additional Information
ASINB07J2MRFQY
Customer Reviews4.5 out of 5 stars 239 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank#4,162 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Date First Available3 October 2018
Warranty & Support
Warranty Details: Register your product Mail us at : [email protected] with Order Id & Mobile No. to enable for 6 month Warranty.We offer simply the best, customer support that will never rest until you are absolutely satisfied.
Feedback
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

adsatinder

explorer
G-Cord Dual Driver Earphones, HiFi Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Mic in-line Control 3.5mm Plug Heavy Bass Noise Cancelling
by G-Cord
4.3 out of 5 stars 55 customer reviews | 13 answered questions

1565468186720.png

M.R.P.:₹ 1,199.00
Price:₹ 899.00 FREE Delivery. Details
You Save:₹ 300.00 (25%)
Inclusive of all taxes
CouponApply ₹ 100.00 coupon
Details

Sold by APEX TRADING CO (4.9 out of 5 | 176 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon.

1 offer from ₹ 899.00
Colour: Gray

1565468254075.png

1565468277895.png

• Dual dynamic drivers frequency division – output treble and bass respectively, deliver crystal clear balanced sound in wide range frequencies
  • In line microphone and remote control - experience the convenience of hands-free phone call, remote volume control, switching songs
  • Ergonomic design and extra ear tips - ergonomically curved over ear cords and ear buds, lightweight, no falling out, no discomfort, no burden
  • Tangle free nylon cable - stylish concise and tangle free, easy to storage and take out, enhance durability without sacrificing flexibility
  • 3.5mm plug and 32 ohms impendance - universal fit for all audio output devices with 3.5mm audio jack, no amp needed, no cord noise
See more product details

Compare with similar items

Product description
Colour:Gray
What are Dual Dynamic Drivers Earphones?

The Dual Dynamic Driver earphones use frequency division technology to output treble and bass respectively, one driver for punchy bass, another one for detailed highs The drivers combine to enhance frequency range and present a dynamic sense of music. It compensates the shortcoming of single-driver earbuds lack in specific frequency range.

Good Compatibility:
All 3.5mm socket devices, such as iPod/iphone 6s/plus/SE/5s/ iPad/air/mini/pro, all android mobile phones, tablets, laptop, desktop.

High Fidelity:
Each earbud has 2 drivers to respectively play the highs and lows, improve the performance in both treble and bass, minimize sound distortion to present a vocal reproduction.

Good in ear Comfort:
Ergonomic designed to fit ears, a gentle press will keep the earbud firmly attached to your ear comfortably, additional 4 silicone ear tips for your choice.

Fashion and Durable:
The cable is well built with premium material, nylon coated. Anti-pull, anti-scratch and tangle-free, perfect for sports like jogging, running, yoga, bodybuilding, etc.

Smooth In-line Control:
Answer or hang up calls: short press dial button
Reject call: long press dial button
Playing/pause music: short press dial button
Next song: short press dial button for 2 times
Previous song: short press dial button for 3 times
Volume control: short or long press the volume button’ + ’ or ’ - ’

Technical parameters
Drive Unit: Ø6mm + Ø8mm
Sensitivity: 90 dB
Impendance: 32 Ω
Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz