Discounts -- Cards, Coupons, Schemes, Offers, etc.

adsatinder

explorer
My Book 4TB INDIAHigh Capacity External Hard Drive with Automatic Backup and Password Protection & Hardware Encryption

External Power required.

RS. 8999

The WD My Book has a 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive inside it whereas the WD Passport has a 2.5" Laptop Hard Drive inside it. The 3.5" desktop Hard Drive requires external power. That is why the WD My Book requires power adapter. The WD Passport is only powered by the USB Cable.

Q: Which model of wd harddisk is in it. Blue/Green/Black

A: This is desktop model ext disk . Requires external power supply. As far as I know, its Available only in Black.

A: WD my book uses Green HDDs inside.

Reviews:
Excellent silent savior. Must-have for any small office setup.

Feedback after one month of usage:
PROs:
I found this extremely easy to setup and start using it instantly. With some additional effort and setting up free Comodo Backup Desktop App on all our laptops and PCs, we have configured a schedule of backing up all our daily work on this little black box sitting silently in a corner of our office, connected to the domain server. It's a great relief to know that whatever happens, the backup is taken care of, hands-free.
CONs:
The little black box does not have any way to tell me it's working, sleeping, alive or dead. The manufacturers could have added a green (or any other colour) light on it, so that it could "communicate" to the user.

Very good product

I've been a regular customer of WD My Book since 2011, so far I've bought 36 TB of storage of WD products, of which 35 TB are My Books. Eight 4TB, one 2TB and one 1TB My Books. So far the performance of all hard disks have been very good, with no issues at all. My advice would be to use them with care, switch off the plug point before you plug it in, and do the 'safely remove hardware's before you plug it out. Now planning to buy a NAS drive and attach my hard disks to it. As a delighted customer, I would go for WD any day.

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
Western Digital Black 4TB Performance Desktop Hard Drive (7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache 3.5 Inch)

RS. 19499

adsatinder

explorer
Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Stylo-20K, Black)
by Ambrane
Rs. 1100

https://www.amazon.in/Ambrane-20000mAh-Lithium-Polymer-Stylo-20K/dp/B07RD611Z8/
Now Cheap :

Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Stylo-20K, Black)

by Ambrane

3.8 out of 5 stars 1,890 customer reviews

| 498 answered questions

Amazon'sChoicefor "ambrane power bank 20000 mah"

M.R.P.:₹ 2,499.00
Deal of the Day:₹ 899.00 FREE Delivery. Details
Ends in 10h 46m 28s
You Save:₹ 1,600.00 (64%)
Inclusive of all taxes

Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd (4.6 out of 5 | 154,821 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon.

New (1) from ₹ 899.00 + FREE Shipping
Colour: Black
  • White

• Black
Size: 20,000 mah

• 20,000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery charges iPhone 8 - 6 Times , Samsung J7 - 4.6 Times , MI Redmi 6A - 4.6 Times, Vivo V3 - 5.4 Times
  • Full recharge of power bank takes upto 12 hours with 2A wall charger
  • What you get: 1 Power Bank, 1 Cable, 1 User Manual and 180 days warranty
  • Item Weight:- 370 gms (approx) , Battery Type:- Lithium Polymer , Dual USB port output at 5V/2.4A
  • Dual USB Input via Type C/Micro USB at 5V/2.1A, Portable ergonomic design with hard ABS Plastic exterior, Feather touch power button at the top
  • Simply touch the surface to turn on the device, chipsets with 9 Layer of Advanced Protection

Rs. 899

www.amazon.in/Ambrane-20000mAh-Lithium-Polymer-Stylo-20K/dp/B07RD611Z8/

REVIEW:

Jatin

5.0 out of 5 starsThis is the second power bank from Ambrane India, i am happy
21 June 2019
Colour: BlackSize: 20,000 mahVerified Purchase
I am putting up this review after 1 day of usage. This is the second power bank i have bought from Ambrane India overall third power bank for my family. Before to this i have bought their PP-30 30000 mah model and also has MI 2i 20000 mah power bank both were really good, here i am putting together all the pros and cons which i am able to find after 1 day of usage and also a little bit of comparison. My dad uses Redmi note 7, my mom has MI A1 and i am using Redmi note 3

Pros:-

- Dual Input Type C and Micro USB this is the foremost and primary reason of choosing this power bank over MI or other brands as you don't need to carry two cables if your phone has type c input which in my family 2 out of 3 has the same
- Easy to carry and hold as it is very compact is size i must say in comparison to MI or Ambrane PP-30
- Solid and sturdy built
- 20000 mah capacity with same lithium polymer batteries these are safer then lithium ion batteries, this i came to know while buying this product
- ₹200 cheaper price than MI
- Touch button at the top to know the power status (this is something unique)
- It took less than 1 hour to charge my redmi note 3 from 13% to 100% at 2 cell battery indicator, which is pretty good and almost equivalent to my wall charger best part same time and charging speed in Delhi Metro
- I don't know either it is pro or con, both of my other power banks supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology while this power bank supports only fast charging at 2.4 Amp, but i feel this has charged my phone better and faster than MI power bank itself. I know a phone must also supports quick charge technology for fast charging but when i use quick charge on my dad's Redmi note 7 (which supports QC 4.0) either from MI power bank or Ambrane PP-30 power bank it kind of heats up the phone, also it fluctuates the power and automatically switches between Quick Charge and fast charging which affects your battery life, so it is safer to charge the phone at optimum current at 2.4 amp

Cons:-

- Very stuffy packaging, it looks like the power bank has been forced fully stuffed inside the box
- It has some adhesive tape at the top i don't know why ? which, when you remove it, puts scratches on the top, be careful while removing the same
- No torch light, their PP-30 have it
- only micro cable inside the box
review image
review image
review image
review image
review image
review image
review image

Last edited: