Discounts -- Cards, Coupons, Schemes, Offers, etc.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Homeshop18 selling 4 liter Olive Oil (2x 500ml free) for Rs. 1299!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

My bad, its on Starcj

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Homeshop18 selling 4 liter Olive Oil (2x 500ml free) for Rs. 1299!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

My bad, its on Starcj
That's not a good price!
I bought 2 ltrs Pomace for :r:425/- a few days back - it was a one on one offer from Farrell! Many stores are running this offer.
The 5 ltr pack is for 1850/- with one free. That's 10ltrs for 1850/-!

Last edited:
N

ntomer

That's not a good price!
I bought 2 ltrs Pomace for :r:425/- a few days back - it was a one on one offer from Farrell! Many stores are running this offer.
The 5 ltr pack is for 1850/- with one free. That's 10ltrs for 1850/-!
Dear Sir,

Which store is running this scheme, please tell me. I need to buy some...

\N

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Ticketplease.in

It is offering some discount on ICICI & Axis Bank Credit Cards as well as Debit Cards. Have used it couple of times.

Viny

Axis Bank Priority Debit Card gets you flat 30% of on Movie Tickets on all FAME Cinema halls and get 50% off on Friday :)

Miya Biwi or BF/GF watch first day first show at price of 1 ticket :p
Or take entire family to movie for half the price :) Rest of the money can be used to buy super expensive popcorn baskets :p

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
HDFC VISA Signature/Infinite Cards (already mentioned in my very first post of this thread) is now givinng the chance to reserve your passes for free complimentary movies with free snacks-&-refreshments... for... hold your breathe... DON2..!!!

Movie is due for release on 24th December, 2011; and they'll start reservation of passes from 01st December, 2011.

They have also added the Big Cinemas, TGIP, NOIDA in their list of Venues in Delhi! I am already drooling! :grin:

P

prakhardeep

HDFC VISA Signature/Infinite Cards (already mentioned in my very first post of this thread) is now givinng the chance to reserve your passes for free complimentary movies with free snacks-&-refreshments... for... hold your breathe... DON2..!!!

Movie is due for release on 24th December, 2011; and they'll start reservation of passes from 01st December, 2011.

They have also added the Big Cinemas, TGIP, NOIDA in their list of Venues in Delhi! I am already drooling! :grin:
SRK, not worth even if free :twisted: