Discounts -- Cards, Coupons, Schemes, Offers, etc.

eBay India discount coupon for most of the gadgets/gizmos:

View attachment 217557

Got this coupon in an email to my inbox from them.

Use it freely, if it can help any of you save some pennies! :)
Sharing eBay coupons wont be of much help unless you share your userid/password as well :)

eBay Buyer Coupons Terms and Conditions

3. E-Coupon is issued to the User and specific to the User ID mentioned in the electronic communication. E-Coupon cannot be used through another User ID even-though a different User ID is maintained by the same person.

thedrsunil

Thyrocare, Worlds Largest Preventive Care Laboratory, is offering a Winter Profile.

The Profile includes,

Thyroid Profile,
Lipid Profile,
Liver Function Tests,
Kidney Function Tests,
Anemia Profile,
HbA1c
and
Vitamin D.

In market all these tests costs Rs. 4000 to 5000, but Thyrocare is offering Winter Profile @ Rs. 1000 only.

If you can bargain, you can also get this profile @ Rs. 800 too. ;)

P

prakhardeep

Thyrocare, Worlds Largest Preventive Care Laboratory, is offering a Winter Profile.

The Profile includes,

Thyroid Profile,
Lipid Profile,
Liver Function Tests,
Kidney Function Tests,
Anemia Profile,
HbA1c
and
Vitamin D.

In market all these tests costs Rs. 4000 to 5000, but Thyrocare is offering Winter Profile @ Rs. 1000 only.

:cool:

Is there any doctor commission too :twisted:

Viny

The Profile includes,

Thyroid Profile,
Lipid Profile,
Liver Function Tests,
Kidney Function Tests,
Anemia Profile,
HbA1c
and
Vitamin D.

Can you also help by letting us know where can we avail this offer?
I saw online Thyrocare :: Wellness - Direct Sales Associate and its about 1600rs there

Viny

Thanks doc, a friend of mine want to go through the tests, i will ask him to visit the center. If things dont materialize, i would trouble you to help him.

thedrsunil

Thanks doc, a friend of mine want to go through the tests, i will ask him to visit the center. If things dont materialize, i would trouble you to help him.
Will glad to help him.

You can give me a call on 9717004326 if he is residing near Rohini or Mukherjee nagar.

Outlook traveller has published first comprehensive india guide.

well, the book has almost covered entire india, few chapters are included from their various regional / state / weekend break guides. But overall a good book for travellers like us. Book includes Some nice maps,good places to stay and eat.

price is :r: 595, i got it from flipkart @ :r: 446

Outlook India guide

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Bestylish.com is offering Rs. 1000/- off on purchase of products over Rs. 2000/- (or maybe total value of multiple products should be over Rs. 2000/-).

I just bought a Woodland shoes.

Checkout here... beStylish.com | Voucher