Doors, Windows, Doorways & Gates.

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala
re: Doors, Windows, Doorways & Gates.

Nice! :)
Roxxii: what lies on the other side of that door? Looks pretty interesting!
There were some giant woven baskets used to store gifts. These baskets can hold 3 or 4 people to give you an idea of their size. Normally there are door flaps made of animal skins to close the opening.

stereoguy

RECLAIMED LIFE

Amit .. I guess the topic was doors (Not chaukhat ) .. The frame .... :grin::grin:

The door seems to be absconding from the pic :grin:

Still a nice composed DOOR FRAME

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala

This is my favorite "Doorway" picture. It is me making a dedication speech along with a small group that went down to the "Untouchables community" in Lima Peru to build simple houses for amazing tribal refugees that lived in cardboard houses. There were many tears of joy and camraderie as I promised that this is also the door to My home and I was forever related to these wonderful people.

Attachments

Last edited:

wolfy

------

Excellent pic amit! Really nice! :)

This is my favorite "Doorway" picture. It is me making a dedication speech along with a small group that went down to the "Untouchables community" in Lima Peru to build simple houses for amazing tribal refugees that lived in cardboard houses. There were many tears of joy and camraderie as I promised that this is also the door to My home and I was forever related to these wonderful people.
great stuff! :)

stereoguy

RECLAIMED LIFE

Nice Pics Roxxi .... the Concept . the cause ... So noble .. !!

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member

Amit, doorless it may be but it is a beautiful pic! :)

Roxxi, that is a new dimension to the thread! My regards to you! :)