DSLR suggestion

hensil

Guru
Its an app for smart phones. Actually, it called qDSLR Dashboard.

With this app you can control all the exposure function of DSLR while the camera is in action. It can even do shutter ramping. Its an great app. Was for free for long time but now I think it cost.
You can watch more videos on youtube.
Henry

jjamwal

I don't have much use for WiFi feaure, but larger buffer seems good, but it's still Rs 12000, more than enough for a fixed focus lens. I am visiting the shop tomorrow to make final decision there. Maybe spend more on body now and save up for lenses later.

jjamwal

Thanks for all the advice.
Visited Chandni Chowk and bought D7100 with bundled 18-140 mm lens. It's quite a change in terms of user interface, features and functionality from old Canon 1100D. Now searching for accessories. Couldn't do it that time. Apart from hood, lens cap and screen cover, should I get anything else ?

Last edited:

jjamwal

Congrats. Its a beautiful camera. As you changed your religion ( lol ) please go through user manual carefully. A good sturdy tripod is must.
Thanks. I have a sturdy tripod and a small one, but of doubtful quality. Haven't used them that much.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Thanks for all the advice.
Visited Chandni Chowk and bought D7100 with bundled 18-140 mm lens. It's quite a change in terms of user interface, features and functionality from old Canon 1100D. Now searching for accessories. Couldn't do it that time. Apart from hood, lens cap and screen cover, should I get anything else ?
Congrats

How much you paid for D7100 kit ?