Engine vibrates a little and then picks up

vvbanode

My FZS V2 2016 Model motorcycle's engine vibrates a little upon acceleration and then picks up normally. Please help me with root cause and suggesstions.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
My FZS V2 2016 Model motorcycle's engine vibrates a little upon acceleration and then picks up normally. Please help me with root cause and suggesstions.
Where are the vibrations coming can you pinpoint like front, center or rear.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

vvbanode

Where are the vibrations coming can you pinpoint like front, center or rear.

Vibrations are sensed at foot and hands. A newbee can not also sense, its like the clutch plates are worn out.

But I am more worried as pickup or speed does not compromises later.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Vibrations are sensed at foot and hands.
How old is your chain set and tyres , vibrations on acceleration could be due to uneven tyre wear at front or a out of balance rim, or work out sprockets.

If it this the engine then could be the stuck piston or crank shaft bearing.

vvbanode

How old is your chain set and tyres , vibrations on acceleration could be due to uneven tyre wear at front or a out of balance rim, or work out sprockets.

If it this the engine then could be the stuck piston or crank shaft bearing.

Chain sprocket are new, rest are stock. Odometer is ~201xx

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Another thing could be wornout Engine mounting bushes. Retorquing the mounting bolts sometimes smoothen the vibrations but the bushes must be in good condition.

vvbanode

Another thing could be wornout Engine mounting bushes. Retorquing the mounting bolts sometimes smoothen the vibrations but the bushes must be in good condition.

Will check

Reactions: IJS