FASTag in India

Vijay09

VJ Kumar
Best use of technology there profit will be double in few months :) jokes apart Write an email & also try to log complaint over phone I hope You will get your refund soon, keep us posted because lots of user will face this kind of issue in coming days.

On yesterday's drive, I had to pass through a total of 5 toll booths. Except one, all else said Fastag didn't get detected or worked. I paid cash 4 out of 5 times. A little later I got mails saying Fastag was also deducted every single toll booth. So I ended up paying double.

ICICI Fastag Toll Free Number 1800-210-0104 doesn't work.

The chargeable number 1860-267-0104 also doesn't work. Both numbers say 'Call Failed'

adsatinder

explorer
On yesterday's drive, I had to pass through a total of 5 toll booths. Except one, all else said Fastag didn't get detected or worked. I paid cash 4 out of 5 times. A little later I got mails saying Fastag was also deducted every single toll booth. So I ended up paying double.

The chargeable number 1860-267-0104 also doesn't work. Both numbers say 'Call Failed'
Proivde the receipts of those tolls and it should be refunded.
In cases where toll ppl say that tag is not working...
use wipers ..
sometimes dust on windshield will prevent the tag from being read. Faced this a couple of times.

A @ BCMTian replied..
R K

adsatinder

explorer

Another reply:

If tag is not detected onus is on NHAI not on us. Don't pay cash, no matter what. Be firm and polite but don't pay. I've myself faced this much early on but didn't pay and later message also came.
There's notification to this effect it was posted even yesterday on one of the groups. I'll share is able to.

As posted I've also been through the same and the toll staff knows the rule. However they still try to get us to pay up, sometimes forcefully. Do not move from toll window, do not get out of car, open window only an inch so voice can go through and stick to your stand. That's all, they'll have to relent as the law is with the tag user.

@ khoj

Last edited:

Theloststory

Finally after 10:30 AM, the chargeable number 1860-267-0104 worked. It's chargeable and they keep me on a long waiting list with bad music.

adsatinder

explorer

@ khoj

Last edited:

Theloststory

After waiting for a long time on a chargeable call, I gave up. The free number is again giving the same message 'Call Failed'.
Does anyone have any email ID of FasTag?

adsatinder

explorer
NETC

National Electronic Toll Collection

Put complaint here also !
Social Media links :
Fb

Twitter

LinkedIn

adsatinder

explorer
People are responsible as they have not taken FASTag yet.
Those who have taken it, No one is ready to hear them ??????
Complaints ???
No working system for complaints ?
Why Toll Plazas are not following rules ??

Last edited: