FasTAG on various routes

mahapatra.prabhanjan

Hi Friends,

Recently while researching, I didn't find any dedicated info/thread related to various toll plazas equipped with FasTAGs facility.
So thought of to start the thread so that it will help someone searching for FasTAG facilities.
I will be updating it periodically and also invite all BCMTians to flood the thread if they have any info.

I will be travelling to Sambalpur Odisha on coming 12th. via NH7 and NH6. So if any one aware do we have FasTAG facility in the stretch between Bangalore - Hyderabad and Hyderabad - Nagpur and Nagpur - Raipur.

Thanks
Prabhanjan

drvbs

Vagabonding 24*7
On NH4 Kolhapur--Pune sector, FasTag ( ETC lane as termed in Maharashtra) is functional at Kini and Taswade tolls at present but the toll staff said its only for regularly plying vehicles, not sure they will accept whoever has a RFID tag. On Pune--Mumbai Expressway both Talegaon and Khalapur tolls have functional FasTag lanes but again for only regular vehicles as of now.

mahapatra.prabhanjan

Hello all,

Few updates from my recent drive to home -
Fastag.png

from the pic above we have Fastag available in the following toll gates
Mathni (20)
Ashoka Highway (Bhandara) (22)
Rasni (Arang) (24) - As informed by the Toll operator
25 Toll Skipped (trial basis) having provision and equipped with devices for Fastag
26 Toll Skipped (trial basis) having provision and equipped with devices for Fastag

Hope this will help someone driving in this road

Prabhanjan

vankito

Travel is never a matter of money, only spirit
Hello,

I am from Pune and wanting to get FastTag. Can someone please tell where can I get this?

Regards,
Rohit J
Rohit - I jsut applied for mine in Pune. Its been about 2 weeks and Im yet to receive mine. I'll share the number of a gentleman I spoke with .

THe process is simple.. download the form from the ICICI website.. http://www.fastag.org/download-application-form

SUbmit this along with a Rs 500 ch...and you KYC documents - AADHAR Card and PAN Card. This has to be sent to the ICICI Office on Bhandarkar road addresses to Mithilesh Hiremat. **wil confirm the name**

mahapatra.prabhanjan

Rohit - I jsut applied for mine in Pune. Its been about 2 weeks and Im yet to receive mine. I'll share the number of a gentleman I spoke with .

THe process is simple.. download the form from the ICICI website.. http://www.fastag.org/download-application-form

SUbmit this along with a Rs 500 ch...and you KYC documents - AADHAR Card and PAN Card. This has to be sent to the ICICI Office on Bhandarkar road addresses to Mithilesh Hiremat. **wil confirm the name**
Or else you guys can get it hand to hand @khalapur toll gate Mumbai Pune express way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rohitmj

Anyone who is interested in joining me to get the fast tag?

Probably we can go and get it from the toll plaza.

Do reply.

Regards.
Rohit J
Wish I had known that earlier... or well looked harder to find that information. FOr me - it's now a wait and watch game. For ROhit - he's probably better with the Khalapur experience...