FasTAG on various routes

vankito

Travel is never a matter of money, only spirit
Rohit - Just got a call from them today..ICICI. THey'll deliver mine tomorrow. If I weren't in the other end of the city, I would have gone :(

For all this effort, hope the thing works. I'll probably stick it to my windshield with a temporary cello tape, and see if its works. Dont like the idea that I can't use it a different car ... if I change my car.

rohitmj

Good,

So which process should I follow so I get one too.

Please advice.

Regards

Rohit
Rohit - Just got a call from them today..ICICI. THey'll deliver mine tomorrow. If I weren't in the other end of the city, I would have gone :(

For all this effort, hope the thing works. I'll probably stick it to my windshield with a temporary cello tape, and see if its works. Dont like the idea that I can't use it a different car ... if I change my car.

rohitmj

Can you please help me in the process so that I too can get one.

Rohit

vankito

Can you please help me in the process so that I too can get one.

Rohit
Rohit Please reachout to 8007786120 Mithilesh. ICICI Bank Suma House 8701-1 Bhandarkar Road. Opposite Raviraj Hotel.

First download the form from the fast tag website. Write up a checque for Rs 500 along with your KYC...talk to this person,

Courier the form ..and request him to send the TAG back to you via courier or pick it up in person. If you need it urgently, I would recommend you pick it up in person. For me it took 2-3 weeks since I wasn't able to go inperson.

That's pretty much what I did. Of course, the other option is to goto Khalapur exit..and pick up from ther. Understand Kher Shivpur has a FASTAG office as well..that's on the Bangalore highway on route to Satara.

rohitmj

Thanks friend,

I did call on the number you gave and he said to fill the form which he shall be emailing me along with a checque of 500 Rs and some documents.

Apart from that he said if I need instant Fasttag, then I have to visit the toll plaza. Furthermore, this bank process will take upto a week is what he quoted.

Regards,
Rohit J

Rohit Please reachout to 8007786120 Mithilesh. ICICI Bank Suma House 8701-1 Bhandarkar Road. Opposite Raviraj Hotel.

First download the form from the fast tag website. Write up a checque for Rs 500 along with your KYC...talk to this person,

Courier the form ..and request him to send the TAG back to you via courier or pick it up in person. If you need it urgently, I would recommend you pick it up in person. For me it took 2-3 weeks since I wasn't able to go inperson.

That's pretty much what I did. Of course, the other option is to goto Khalapur exit..and pick up from ther. Understand Kher Shivpur has a FASTAG office as well..that's on the Bangalore highway on route to Satara.

vankito

Thanks friend,

I did call on the number you gave and he said to fill the form which he shall be emailing me along with a checque of 500 Rs and some documents.

Apart from that he said if I need instant Fasttag, then I have to visit the toll plaza. Furthermore, this bank process will take upto a week is what he quoted.

Regards,
Rohit J
its taken me abnout 2-3 weeks so thi is slightly lenghty, but saves the effot of gpoing to the toll plaza

nagaraj15

CN- Chennai
Fastag users need your input on these items.

Fastag recharge amount debited from bank not added in the walet what to do

Fastag is enabled and active not read at toll plaza, what to do

Return journey made but two times single journey deducted, how to claim the refund

7.50 % cashback is it real how many of you got it after how many days/months

Fastag Portability similar to Mobile number portability is it present

Helpdesk person is horribly giving reply without understanding the question how to handle

WHere to give the grievance there is no page to complaint for Fastag, IHMCL, Etcnodal are not replying for the name sake the email contact us exists

Any good fastag in the market which ticks in all the above for a positive side

nagaraj15

CN- Chennai
Cashback issue, wrote 3 mails to axis fastag, in reply they were courteous enough to say, why are you in a hurry, the NPCI has given the cashback on 28th March and we will credit it in to your wallet at our mercy.

today is 5th of april and still the credit is not coming, so wrote another mail to the ever responding axis fastag, asking them still how many days it takes for me to get the cashback, as usual their reply was, don't you have patience, wait we are working on it.

I am wondering in all this digital era, do they have two persons, one to read out the walet number and another types in the data in a computer or ledger and afterwards they credit.

Any way if before the end of the era if they do complete the cashback ritual i will be too glad to celebrate.

Why i am posting it here, please do understand that is the way it works in axis fastag do not think digital india everything happens in a flash.

And do not ask what is legitimate and legal, have patience