FasTAG on various routes

Awara

Drove from Patna to Delhi on Mon 13 May. Took JP Setu across Ganga, then via Rail Wheel Factory, Bela, Sonho, Amnaur, Taraiya to Mohammadpur where I got on to East-West Expressway NH 28 to Lucknow, then Lucknow-Agra Expressway & Agra-Delhi Yamuna Expressway. All lanes on all toll booths on NH28 equipped with Fastag. Pleasant surprise to see that Lucknow-Agra Expressway, 302 km, Rs.585, now also equipped with Fastag. Yamuna Expressway doesn't seem to have any plans to switch to Fastag

THeK

Guys any experience on Mumbai pune express way??

Yesterday I went to Imagica from pune via express way. Cross Talegaon toll plaza using fastag, exited from Khalapur. Deduction 115 at Khalapur.

Return journey - Entered from Khalapur and exited at Talegao. Deduction 173 at Talegaon.

My concern is why different amount is deducted when I have used same set of toll both.

Can anyone confirm what is toll charges for above route?

Also total 4 times fastag used but charged only at the time exit. Is it correct behaviour?

uturn

Super User
Guys any experience on Mumbai pune express way??

Yesterday I went to Imagica from pune via express way. Cross Talegaon toll plaza using fastag, exited from Khalapur. Deduction 115 at Khalapur.

Return journey - Entered from Khalapur and exited at Talegao. Deduction 173 at Talegaon.

My concern is why different amount is deducted when I have used same set of toll both.

Can anyone confirm what is toll charges for above route?

Also total 4 times fastag used but charged only at the time exit. Is it correct behaviour?
Rs.230 is one way Toll from Talegaon to Khalapur.
unable to calculate how they have deducted this amount.
To avoid Khalapur toll
need to take extreme left exit for Khopoli climb down to Imagica from shil.
To Pune need to take old Mumbai Pune Highway which intercepts mid of the express way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
I am told Hyderabad ORR [Outer Ring Road] is deducting more money from Fastag instead of cash. I have not experienced about it though.

Raj ROVER

Those who doesn’t have fastag yet, for them what ?
Can they pay cash or cash is fully stopped ?

nagaraj15

CN- Chennai

One lane is for paying cash at toll plaza, if you you enter other lanes then the toll charged is double

uturn

Super User

Cash lanes are separate
KA /GJ have better a dedicated lanes for fast tags
MH is a mess.

Raj ROVER

One lane is for paying cash at toll plaza, if you you enter other lanes then the toll charged is double
Thanks for info !
That means I have to be sticked on cash Q only carefully otherwise penalty ha.

Raj ROVER

Cash lanes are separate
KA /GJ have better a dedicated lanes for fast tags
MH is a mess.

Thanks !
My trip is for Karnataka and Tamilnadu.

By d way last night I have applied for fastag thru PayTM but they kept 500 rs and not looking in favour to issue me due to incomplete KYC,
My bad luck is that there is no facility centre in Goa for KYC particular for PayTM.

Last edited:

uturn

Super User
Thanks !
My trip is for Karnataka and Tamilnadu.

By d way last night I have applied for fastag thru PayTM but they kept 500 rs and looking in favour to issue me due to incomplete KYC,
My bad luck is that there is no facility centre in Goa for KYC particular for PayTM.

Pay TM is also good ICICI is better option but keep watch on deductions somewhere extra money gets deducted.