Film developing/scanning in Delhi

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good shop in Delhi which does 35mm film scanning. The shop near my house (in Shalimar Bagh) asked for 200 rs to develop and scan a 36 film roll, and i am pretty sure he doesn't have a good film scanner. I am still waiting for the scans though (expected to be ready by this weekend).

Thanks,
Tarun

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea what developing charges are running at these days; but it should cost just a little extra (cost of blank CD media) to have the digital files on a CD. The scanning gets done as default during the processing, the Kodak C41 process.

You could try any Sun Colour Lab or Rama Colour Lab. The one at Khan Market is very good I know.

C

cheguevara

You can visit PREM STUDIO in the Kamla Nagar Market - near Chhota Gol Chakkar...

thats the best available option in North Delhi and not too far either from Shalimar Bagh...

hensil

Guru
Is there any one in Delhi that develops E-6, reversal film (slide)? I have quite a few in my freezer that I want to finish.
Henry

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

If you are not printing large pictures a normal color lab low resolution scanning can suffice. But for large prints you need a dedicated high resolution film scanner. This scanning is expensive.
Henry

Theloststory

In delhi SV Photo make wonderful scans and manual prints as well as manual processing. In Mumbai try idea Creative.

If you shoot a lot on film, we have a group on FB for support. If you have reusable film cartridges, I can give you some excellent b/w.

There is a man called Bikash Da in kolkata. One of the best guys for processing and printing b/w manually.

hensil

Guru
In delhi SV Photo make wonderful scans and manual prints as well as manual processing. In Mumbai try idea Creative.

If you shoot a lot on film, we have a group on FB for support. If you have reusable film cartridges, I can give you some excellent b/w.

There is a man called Bikash Da in kolkata. One of the best guys for processing and printing b/w manually.
Can you provide the FB link?
Henry