Film Photography

anubhavt

My dad's old "Russian tank" a.k.a Zenit 12XP.

Brand: Zenit
Model: 12xp
Format: 35mm
Manufacturing: U.R.S.S
ISO: 16 to 500
Speed: 1 / 30, 1 / 60, 1 / 125, 1 / 250, 1 / 500 and Bulb mode
Objective Series: Helios 58mm f2
Weight: 0.95 Kg!

_DSC0304 CX.JPG

_DSC0307Z.JPG

_DSC0309 CX.JPG

_DSC0310XXA.JPG

_DSC0315 XZ.JPG

hensil

Guru
My dad's old "Russian tank" a.k.a Zenit 12XP.

Brand: Zenit
Model: 12xp
Format: 35mm
Manufacturing: U.R.S.S
ISO: 16 to 500
Speed: 1 / 30, 1 / 60, 1 / 125, 1 / 250, 1 / 500 and Bulb mode
Objective Series: Helios 58mm f2
Weight: 0.95 Kg!

]
Hi
I guess you don't shoot films. But still those lens can be used on latest digital cameras with proper adapter. They look quiet good to me.
The ISO mention has is not same as DSLR but just to help in metering with the proper film.
Henry

- - - Updated - - -

Just now i got my shipment of film rolls from Germany, will post the results here as n when i finish them :rolleyes:

These are the film rolls
View attachment 365762
Hi Smeet,
You seem to be serious with film shooting. I have around 25-30 slide Fujifilm of different ISO in my freezer. Though they are expired but still good because they are in the freezer from the day one. If you are interested I can give it to you.
I just flew to India a couple of day ago, I would have brought them to you. I can still send it to you if you are interested.
Henry

anubhavt

Hi
I guess you don't shoot films. But still those lens can be used on latest digital cameras with proper adapter. They look quiet good to me.
The ISO mention has is not same as DSLR but just to help in metering with the proper film.
Henry

Thanks Henry Sir, I'll defiantly try to search for an adapter for that tele lens.

regards
Anubhav

smeetsinha

Hi Smeet,
You seem to be serious with film shooting. I have around 25-30 slide Fujifilm of different ISO in my freezer. Though they are expired but still good because they are in the freezer from the day one. If you are interested I can give it to you.
I just flew to India a couple of day ago, I would have brought them to you. I can still send it to you if you are interested.
Henry
Thanks henry sir, do get those slides for me whenever u coming again. Anyways IWas not shooting these days at all, going through the tough time.
Will start very soon :)
Cheers

Smeet