Finish up your travelogues from 2011…

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Just a polite reminder to everyone who is currently working on their respective travelogue, cutoff date to finish it (in order for it to be considered for travelogue of the year) is 22nd of January 2011. Incomplete travelogues as usual aren’t allowed to enter the travelogue of the year competition, which is going under a major change this year.

C

cheguevara

Just a polite reminder to everyone who is currently working on their respective travelogue, cutoff date to finish it (in order for it to be considered for travelogue of the year) is 22nd of January 2011. Incomplete travelogues as usual aren’t allowed to enter the travelogue of the year competition, which is going under a major change this year.
Greatt...thanks for this announcement...

Gotta finish my 2 current travelogues quickly,....

waise chance to kam hi lagta hai !!! :(

lone wolf

@che
bhai ap andaman wala finish karo.... voting karva lenge jabardasti ;)
on a serious note... finish karo.... m waiting for more underwater vistas!!!

C

cheguevara

@che
bhai ap andaman wala finish karo.... voting karva lenge jabardasti ;)
on a serious note... finish karo.... m waiting for more underwater vistas!!!
I have put the Scuba Diving pics yesterday....did you check them out???

Just the last few updates are remaining now...

lone wolf

yupp already examined with all the AAHH'S AND OOOHHH'S at the appropriate junctures..... but still hoping u will serve more.... ;)

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
the race is on. Hopefully, buy 22nd night, sonata Europa should be complete. Its complete in the spiritual sense(car returned), but couple of cities need covering, and will be done soon enough!

Alpha

Going to Neverland
does the incomplete but close to complete works will be eligible for next year? i am yet to finish the remaining three day :(