For sale - Triumph Thunderbird Storm (1699cc) 2014

stormrider

Hello All,

For those who followed my Leh travelogue http://www.bcmtouring.com/forums/threads/june-julleh-2016.68608/ must be familiar with the capabilities of my faithful and ever dependable Storm. But all good things in life ultimately come to an end, and my relationship with the bike is no exception.

In September this year, I moved to US on an extremely short notice - 3 days to be precise. This meant I had no time to find a home for my bike. Between then and now, settling down in new country, relocation of family, kids' schooling took priority and Storm took a back seat.

Now that things have settled, I am focusing on finding a buyer for my bike. The details are -

2014 October HR26 (Gurgaon) registered, metallic black Triumph Thunderbird Storm, done ~31k kms, Impeccably maintained, single owner and loan free.

Reason for sale: Moved out of India

Bike's Location - New Delhi

Accessories include:
1) Tank Bib
2) Powerlet charger port
3) Dart Flyscreen
4) Dual touring seat
5) Rider back-rest
6) Pillion backrest
7) Engine dresser bar
8) Rear dresser bar

I shall be throwing in the stock seats and Rynox nomad saddlebags free of cost. (together worth in excess of Rs. 20,000)

Asking price: 11.5L (slightly negotiable). If interested, please send me a message or leave a comment below..

Pictures show Clearwater Erica aux lamps worth Rs. 75k. If interested, they can be had separately for Rs. 55k

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-03 at 00.49.49 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-03 at 00.49.49 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-03 at 00.49.49 (3).jpeg