Galaxy Guest house Katra

Driver

Jai Mata Ki..just my concern:

Why would people (I mean the age group 5-50yrs without much medical history) prefer to stay at Katra, while they have good option to stay at Ardhkunwari at much cheap rates than at Katra.
Imagine, you arrive at Katra (I'm assuming that you are coming by Train, Bus, Taxi or Air, so not tired) and after getting token start the trek. It'll take around 1-3hrs to reach Ardhkunwari. Reach there, get token for Grabhjoon beside check-in the room (they are run by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board and must be booked in well advance i.e 1 month advance). Now, it'll takes around 1-2 hrs for your turn to come so in meanwhile get fresh in the room (geyser available with nice and clean English toilet).
Have some breakfast or lunch and complete your darshan there. After that leave for Bhawan, visit Bhairon Ghati and on the way back, you would utter tired but you don't need to take tension. You have to just reaches Ardhkunwari only, have dinner there and night will spent in the cozy blanket at room.
Next day, get fresh in warm water, have breakfast and leave for Katra followed by Jammu.
I personally travelled in this way and believe me this itinerary rocks.
Thanks Sandeep for this information, BTW how can I book in advance , is there a website or I have to call the for booking ? Please help.

Thanks
Driver