Gesmo Restaurant Fort Road, Leh

Salil

Administrator
Staff member
Gesmo Restaurant. Fort Road, Leh

Nice place to relax. The ambience is good. Enjoy authentic chinese and tibetian Cuisine. This was my favorite restaurant when in Leh last year. Though I haven't tried it yet, I did see sizzlers being served (can't miss that can you?). I liked the ambience and the lighting in particular. Pricing is decent. Dinner for too cost us 150 (nothing too heavy though). As of September 2006, I rarely saw Indian customers at the tables in this restaurant.

Gesmo Restaurant. Fort Road, Leh

Nice place to relax. The ambience is good. Enjoy authentic chinese and tibetian Cuisine. This was my favorite restaurant when in Leh last year. Though I haven't tried it yet, I did see sizzlers being served (can't miss that can you?). I liked the ambience and the lighting in particular. Pricing is decent. Dinner for too cost us 150 (nothing too heavy though). As of September 2006, I rarely saw Indian customers at the tables in this restaurant.
Just can't wait to go to Leh now. There are so many good places to eat waiting there in Leh, especially the Tibetan, Israeli and Kashmiri. Thanks for the info Salil.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
Yup .. I loved this place. It has a German bakery in it and all the food stuff they serve ie really great.
Must visit if you are in Leh

Yup .. I loved this place. It has a German bakery in it and all the food stuff they serve ie really great.
Must visit if you are in Leh
Oh! So is it the same German Bakery about which I have heard from so many people? Now I have got 4 different places for dinner for my 4days stay at Leh. KC, Leh View, Summer Harvest and Gesmo. 2 nights I have planned in Nubra and Pangong.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
There are 2-3 different German bakeries in Leh.... the name German Bakery is preceded by a name of the place on the board. Check them out.

Its like She-e-punjab in Manali and Nainita.... there are always a few

There are 2-3 different German bakeries in Leh.... the name German Bakery is preceded by a name of the place on the board. Check them out.

Its like She-e-punjab in Manali and Nainita.... there are always a few
Which one is the original famous German Bakery in Leh? Is it the one in Gesmo or is it any different restaurant? How will identify it?