Get permits to Leh from Manali within 5 minutes....easy..

CeoBharat

ServingDesire
Thanks a ton for the advice KPrixie. You saved a lot of time and trouble faced by many Travelers.

Keep updating your ride schedule.

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
Thanks for the wonderful update. Can you share the time you entered manali. What if you reach manali late in the evening(eg driving from Delhi). Is it still possible to get permits from the barrier for next day onward journey.

kprixie

Sorry for Delayed Response...just got Wifi....We entered Manali at 2 30 PM. i think you should be ok till 5-6 pm. will ask my local cousins and get back on this.

sporadic

Nomad
Sorry for Delayed Response...just got Wifi....We entered Manali at 2 30 PM. i think you should be ok till 5-6 pm. will ask my local cousins and get back on this.
krpixie, were you able to check with your cousins as to the timings for this barrier. Can er get a permit from here 24*7? if not, from what time till what time can we get a permit from the barrier

kprixie

The barrier at Manali is open 24 7 but the office next to it which gives permits has office timings ...thats the info i got.

Jasdeep Singh

Friend just returned from Leh.
He told me that those check post guys besides charging for Green tax of 100 /- rs for bike, charged him with 120 /- rs for permit to cross Rohtang!!
and charges for cars are even higher .. can anybody confirm on this??