Go Goa Gone

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Goa, the word brings smile on face. 3 years back few strangers met to celebrate New year eve at Goa and now its more of family celebrating all occasions and events in life. Last 3 years had been twice or thrice to Goa each year. Few months back one of our friend shifted to Goa, it gave us new reasons to visit Goa again, nevertheless we miss them a lot lot in Mumbai. Every time it was drive to Goa through the beautiful ghats and super smooth Mum - Banglore highway. But this time is was a journey by train ;)

After office we took a cab and reached Dadar. Waiting for train which was scheduled at 11.18pm

Dadar Station.

0.jpg

1.JPG

One of Buildings.

2.JPG

We reached Karmali next day in morning. Our friend Rahul was there to pick us. Had a awsum lunch and dozed off. Eve was time for club hopping.

Colors of Life

2_1.jpg

After clubbing and roaming in streets of Goa at night time to hit sack at 4am.

Next was a hectic day with lots of places to visit.

Views Enroute

3.JPG

Ruins of St Augustine

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

9_1.jpg

Views from the ruins

10.JPG

11.JPG

Aayush

Goa, the word brings smile on face. 3 years back few strangers met to celebrate New year eve at Goa and now its more of family celebrating all occasions and events in life. Last 3 years had been twice or thrice to Goa each year. Few months back one of our friend shifted to Goa, it gave us new reasons to visit Goa again, nevertheless we miss them a lot lot in Mumbai. Every time it was drive to Goa through the beautiful ghats and super smooth Mum - Banglore highway. But this time is was a journey by train ;)

After office we took a cab and reached Dadar. Waiting for train which was scheduled at 11.18pm

Dadar Station.

One of Buildings.

View attachment 423812
my office is in the building behind sunshine tower. :p

Aayush

monsoon view from the 32nd floor of that building.

btw nice pics. bring some more :)

Last edited:

gypsyheart

Beautiful captures of a beautiful place, went there more than twenty years back. I know, I know that is a long time, may be if my stars permit I would take my family there soon. BTW I don't remember visiting ST. Augustine. Could you please elaborate about those lovely ruins.