Gol Gappas @ Aggarwal, Dwarka

citylife

Finally, Haldiram is in Dwarka. Six years after my post above.... how time flies :-k.
Shoo Evergreen and Aggarwal.
Btw (not Bittoo Tikki Wala), i recommend Raja Sweets in sector 6 for everything. He is an old halwai from Palam village and very popular. Try his sunday morning poori-subji with halwa. :p

gkapoor

Super User
Finally, Haldiram is in Dwarka. Six years after my post above.... how time flies :-k.
Shoo Evergreen and Aggarwal.
Btw (not Bittoo Tikki Wala), i recommend Raja Sweets in sector 6 for everything. He is an old halwai from Palam village and very popular. Try his sunday morning poori-subji with halwa. :p
Where is haldiram in Dwarka?

eddy

This Aggarwal shop has closed down. Not sure if it is permanent closure. It didn't re-open after the initial lockdown in March/Apr 2020.

It seems that there a lot of choices out there. What can you recommend even more? Because there are a lot of choices out there and I know that I am missing out something that is needed to be mentioned. I have some cash to splash here and it seems that there are a lot of pros compared to the cons which is great to see. However, I might be turned off with the owner that you talked about because I cannot really tolerate that kind of behaviour lol