Good taxi drivers and operators (all India list)

subhankar paul

And miles to go before I sleep
While preparing the target spreadsheet the columns should contain Name of the driver/ agent, model of vehicle, name of the recommending BCMTian. I also propose to add one spare column to include the name/s of subsequent users.
The chart should be statewise and with intrastate regional mention.
It may be a tall wishlist but not impossible.

catch me if you can

mousourik

Who Am I
IMHO, the focus should be to find out an unscrupulous driver / operator for a particular region based on the members' personal experiences.

Other details like car types and rates can be discussed with the person himself as these parameters (even car types) may not be the same always, but the person's nature can be assumed to remain unchanged (although there will be exceptions, even some names come to the mind as this is being written here :) ).

Last edited:

subhankar paul

Ladakh
  1. Tsewang - 9469200545 - Owns a Xylo and an Alto. Personally hired 4 times.
  2. Gurmat- 9596657805 - Owns a Xylo. Personally hired once, a month back.

Spiti/Kinnaur
  1. Dharam Prakash Sharma- 9817155846 - Owns an innova and several other taxis. Personally hired March 2016.
  2. Amit Both (partner with Jamaica) - 898823499 - Taken services personally in September 2016.
  3. LR Thakur- 9816185518 - Runs a tour an travel agency in Shimla. Partner in hotels in Kalpa and Sangla. Has taxis for Spiti and Kinnaur circuits. Taken services personally twice.
The no of Amit Both ( serial 4) contains only 9 digits. Hence should be edited for contacting him. Please help.

catch me if you can

subhankar paul

Just received another contact for Kinnaur Spiti circuit Tempo Traveller vehicle (14 seater).

Yograj Thakur Mandi

One of my close friends travelled in this car for Kalpa Spiti Manali trip in October 2016 and found the driver very trustworthy.

catch me if you can

Last edited: