Good taxi drivers and operators (all India list)

Searching for driver with his own taxi who can roam around Bangalore - Yelagiri - Ooty - Coorg - Mysuru - Nandi Hills and drop back to Bangalore.
is this above route doable in 7 days with 3.5 yrs old kid? or suggest any other route chart where North Indian can see south India natural beauty.
purpose of visit: 1) wants to see natural beauty not hassle-bassel over crowded places.
2) wants to visit any national park and stay overnight as per my daughter's choice of interest
3) cover coastal highways if possible.

subhankar paul

And miles to go before I sleep
Andaman Islands, Port Blair

1) Sumit 99332 63826
( different models of all sizes from 4 seater to 17 seater)
2) Hari 94760 28260
( 4 seater sedans)

catch me if you can

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Rashid - +91 97191 49633

Kathgodam. We booked him for our 5 day trip of Uttarakhand for a family of four.

Owns an Alto. Very safe driver for hills. Reliable and trustworthy. Stops at the places you would like.

Overall you can have a good experience with him.

Aruna

Nightingale
Respected All,

I had travelled Shimla - Sarahan - Sangla - Chitkul - Kalpa - Rampur - Shimla from 10th April to 16th April 2016.

1) Road to chitkul are pretty good an we travelled in Alto and it was perfectly fine.
2) Road to Kalpa was more bad !!

Our Driver was Mr. Raj Kumar. He owns Alto and can also arrange Innova or a traveller.
His driving was very very safe. He lives in the kinnaur district (Jeori) but can come to any place for pick-drop.
We found him to be a very nice driver.

His number is 08894320524.
We must have asked him to stop at various places for photos and he happily obliged us.
He took us to the excellent Papu Dhaba which comes before Sangla.
So he knows where to get excellent food !!

He is not a kind of driver who would take commissions from hotels etc.

He is young and entertaining. We felt him to be more like a friend than a driver.
I would definitely recommend him to all of you. He may charges you Rs.2000/- per day for his alto, which I know is very reasonable because others were charging Rs.2500/- or higher...
I had hired Raj kumar for our recent trip to Kinnaur and spiti valley with my parents and daughter. He picked us up at Shimla and dropped us at Manali. He had help us during the trip and had been a good guide. He had took us till Kumzum Pass when most of the Innova drivers were denying. He also helped us arranging accomodation at all the places especially at Tapari when we got stuck during the landslide. I recommend him for kinnaur and spiti trip provided the group is limited to 3 or 4.

the above no is airtel his alternate no is 9418695585 BSNL (as airtel do not have network in Spiti region).

subhankar paul

And miles to go before I sleep
Looking for a reliable Tempo Traveller operator for a 12 days trip in Rajasthan in end September.

catch me if you can

sudipto

I am planning for Garhwal region with my family. Please help me with some contacts of the driver or own cab.
For updation of the information I will post my reference driver soon for different sector.
thank you.

som

I like to add--
1) Mr AJAY RATHOR -- mob no 09418771236, the young man having innova travel all himachal including spiti & kinnaur, can pick up & drop anywhere in your choice. Personally I travelled kinnaur & spiti in june2017 with him. Very gentle, humble, polite and speacially a total non-alcholic&smoker person. Very safe hand well known of roads & region with 15 yrs of driving experience.
2) Mr SONAM ANGDUS -- mob no 09469272773, for leh ladakh region, ex serviceman, personally traveled with him in may 2016, having innova, zylo. Can pick up from manali or srinagar. A person of word, faith and freinds. Know all the region with good contacts on hotel/ homestays, well respected person. With no addiction he is a trustworthy person.