Hardy's Holi trip to celebrate Holy Hola Mohalla

hardy

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!

Ok Folks...

So I was thinking about going to this epic festival which has big historical value in India specially for Sikhs.I planned it many times before but due to my usual bad luck in travels I never made it.So again this year I planned to go and as usual my plan almost got cancelled just a day as I was handed over a new Global project in office from nowhere. :rolleyes: :mad: But I was really adamant this time. :twisted:

Hola Mahalla is the festival to celebrate the creation of Khalsa. In short Anandpur Sahib is the place where 10th Sikh Guru Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji in the year 1699 created Khalsa(Pure) or Sikhs.The place where this happened is Gurdwara Keshgarh Sahib. So every year there is a celebration which includes huge Nagar Kirtans, Langars, Kirtans, Gatka, Sports, Holi celebrations etc and the city doesn't really sleeps for many days.This small city comes up alive in these days and gets populated by Lakhs of people(rather pilgrims) from all over Punjab,India and even foreign countries. Hola Mohala is celebrated a day after Holi but coincidentally this year the day was clashing with Holi.The festival is more famous for the sports/martial arts of Nihangs.Anandpur Sahib is located abut 80 Kms Northwest from Chandigarh which is the Punjab capital.

So here comes few teasers with some special effects... :grin:

Welcome to my world.

DSC01763.jpg

Location of Anandpur city.

Anandpur Map.JPG

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

Last edited:

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Great Welcome...........................
To Hardy's World....................
Great Captures...................
Great Action...................
Great Place.................
Great Effort.............

Where You Stayed ?
You were there on 17th March ?
Or made this trip for 3 days ?
How You went there ?

hardy

Great Welcome...........................
To Hardy's World....................
Great Captures...................
Great Action...................
Great Place.................
Great Effort.............

Where You Stayed ?
You were there on 17th March ?
Or made this trip for 3 days ?
How You went there ?
Things would be explained in tonnes of details which you would NOT see anywhere but here on BCMT....this TLOG would be different than all the other TLOGS on internet about Hola Mohalla with a surprise package as well.:cool:

So till then enjoy the teasers. :)

Last edited:

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
LOL !
You may show some of the different aspect !
Show the Food Pics also !
Langar of all type, You have witnessed.
Local flavour of people will be added advantage.

Last edited: