Hardy's Holi trip to celebrate Holy Hola Mohalla

hardy

Ok Folks... so here I continue.

So the plan was to leave Delhi early morning to Anandpur via Ludhiana-Phillaur.I was with family so we met briefly with a relative in Ludhiana and reached Phillaur at around 4 PM.Here we have relatives and my cousin would be be joining along us as he knows the path and have been to Anandpur before.He already made all the arrangements and found a paid stay at home of someone in Anandpur since all hotels gets booked.I didn't look for booking any hotel.As per his suggestion we had to get inside Anandpur as early as 15th evening since there are traffic issues on 16/17th and vehicle entry is restricted.

So we reached there in around 2.5 hours through the "Nawashahar Road" since there was a small traffic jam.The city was already looking crowded.So our stay was at home of someone and the area had Old Delhi like narrow streets where we somehow drove the car all the way.The place as very near the Keshgarh Gurudwara.So after relaxing for about an hour or so me and my cousin decided to take a stroll and explore.

Delhi-Ludhiana-Phillaur-Anandpur about 425 kms.

Delhi to Anandpur.JPG

Leaving early at 6 AM through Ring Road.

DSC01195.JPG

Smooth road to Punjab.

DSC01774.JPG

Stopping at Jhilmil Dhaba and had a tea which wasnt so good in taste.

DSC01196.JPG

Welcome to my world :grin:

DSC01763.JPG

Reaching Ludhiana at around 2 PM.This is not a Water Tank as it seems so but a Shiv Temple.

DSC01767.JPG

Famous Clock Tower of Ludhiana.

DSC01769.jpg

Ok so after reaching Phillaur we had my cousin waiting already and after refreshing we decided to leave to Anandpur asap.Everyone seems to be going to Anandpur with flags on their vehicles.

DSC01199.jpg

These people tried their best to stop all vehicles for the Langar they have arranged.There were loads of Langars all along the 100 kms road leading to Ananadpur.

DSC01211.JPG

A river and bridge and Sun setting giving reflection in the river.

DSC01208.JPG

"Guru Ka Langar" all over the places as we are reaching Anandpur.As we were reaching there were lot of music going on through Langar's and the vehicles.

DSC01213.JPG

So we have reached Anandpur city at around 7 PM and found the place to stay through narrow lanes.The Kirtan music was buzzing all around the city through different sources.This is the view of Keshgarh Gurudwara through narrow lanes in night where we stayed.

DSC01224.JPG

The market where one can buy lot of stuff.

DSC01221.JPG

Keshgarh Gurudwara lighted in full glory.

DSC01216.JPG

This is the Sarai just opposite to Keshgarh Gurudwara.

DSC01218.jpg

So we decided to hit the Langar.There were Langar in lot of places so we stopped at many.This Langar was huge.

DSC01230.JPG

This is the Langar we had and not to mention it was very tasty.This Langar was in the narrow lanes.
Roti
Kadi
Aloo Matar
Pakoras
Jalebi(they call it Jaleb)

DSC01223.jpg

..... to be continued. :grin:

Last edited:
Reactions: cat

Sid 3:16

Royal Riders
Jaleb vekhke , saade muh ich paani pageya ae.
vaddi bheed dikhai de ri ne , suppose royal riders aithe coverage karan de vaste aa gaye , hor auto expo jaisa incident ho jata ( taking deepak's cam and being lost for 1 hour) , deepak 22 nu tuanu labde labde raati ho jaegi. Fir deepak 22 gaana gate:

taare gin gin yaad ich teri , mai ta jaga rata nu,
rok na paava akhiya vich, gam diya barsada nu. :grin: :grin:

hardy

Jaleb vekhke , saade muh ich paani pageya ae.
vaddi bheed dikhai de ri ne , suppose royal riders aithe coverage karan de vaste aa gaye , hor auto expo jaisa incident ho jata ( taking deepak's cam and being lost for 1 hour) , deepak 22 nu tuanu labde labde raati ho jaegi. Fir deepak 22 gaana gate:

taare gin gin yaad ich teri , mai ta jaga rata nu,
rok na paava akhiya vich, gam diya barsada nu.
:grin: :grin:
Sahi farmaya aapne... [MENTION=18625]deepakdilme[/MENTION] ka to ro ro ke boooora haal ho jata. :lol:

Royal Riders
Sahi farmaya aapne... [MENTION=18625]deepakdilme[/MENTION] ka to ro ro ke boooora haal ho jata. :lol:

LOL!

But these days he is happy as he is again selected in the top 10 finalists of true wanderers 3.0 and he is going again on a trip to hills , a sponsored trip by wrangler.

hardy

LOL!

But these days he is happy as he is again selected in the top 10 finalists of true wanderers 3.0 and he is going again on a trip to hills , a sponsored trip by wrangler.
Arre yaar we know he is a great fotuuu-graffer and I am happy to see his कलाकारी

But he still didn't close the AutoExpo episode since I was thinking of ending the thread in a great eeeshtyle. :mad:

Royal Riders
Arre yaar we know he is a great fotuuu-graffer and I am happy to see his कलाकारी

But he still didn't close the AutoExpo episode since I was thinking of ending the thread in a great eeeshtyle. :mad:
He has left his extreme ride to spiti log in the middle with a disclaimer, let alone the Auto expo thread, I think you should close it now with the deepak's ghost.

LOL!

hardy

He has left his extreme ride to spiti log in the middle with a disclaimer, let alone the Auto expo thread, I think you should close it now with the deepak's ghost.

LOL!
He had some pics which I wanted to use in the closing ceremooooony but seems like he would take 100 years to close it.