Harley Davidson XG750 ABS Street 2017 ownership review-Homecoming of the "Tera Chorinja"

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Today,did a intercity ride to Kapurthala and back-170kms in all-fast and comfy as usual-with the Mrs. on the back.
All systems working fine.
Good to hear the burble after a monthO:)

Reactions: IJS

Robin Saxena

Today,did a intercity ride to Kapurthala and back-170kms in all-fast and comfy as usual-with the Mrs. on the back.
All systems working fine.
Good to hear the burble after a monthO:)
Gaurav sir, how was the windblast at these speeds!! Ever tried using Street as your daily ride? How was the experience???

Gaurav Chopra

@Robin Saxena
Wind blast manageable till approximately 130kmph-uncomfortable and disconcerting after that as the air tries to lift your feet from the foot pegs-the small windscreen manages to deflect enough air that the upper torso is comfortable till 130kmph.
And no,I am not brave enough to use the Harley as my daily rider .I use it for the open road and the occasional school run .

Reactions: IJS

Gaurav Chopra

After a hiatus of almost 5 months ,fired up the big girl and rode her to office-she had difficulty in turning over as the battery must have gone low standing for so long-got the tyres inflated at the first tyre shop and gave her the berries as we hit the 6km stretch of GT road -ah!
0C799214-8C12-40E1-AA1C-825BAD55B4EE.jpeg
the feeling of torque ,power and exhaust burbling-all at the same time-she never fails to bring a smile on my face every time she gets on the road-promised her will ride her more often-much more often

Gaurav Chopra

I had made a promise to the 1354 that I will ride her more.
Yesterday being Rakhi day and a Sunday,gunned her out of town.
The Rakhi festivities at home were over by 11.30am and with wife and kids gone to her mum’s place ,I decided to chose a destination -Ramshehar fort it was.
A chuddy buddy who has reintroduced himself to biking with a B500 was called up and deal done.
After lunch ,rode out at 1pm towards my friends place at Zirakpur.Harvinder was ready and waiting.A cup of coffee at his home and us two birds were off

83F32F88-09CD-442A-BE11-A2AA7B0B4AA4.jpeg

A9710F69-D734-432D-A09F-E643A09FE4DB.jpeg

18AB327D-D2F9-40FA-8D7D-E51EE52316F7.jpeg

44B5E1A6-B11D-422B-901A-722C14B848AE.jpeg