Help me identify this hotel at Pangong

VP007

Attached is pic of a hotel at Pangong that we stayed in in Jun'2014. It was just launched then and used to be called JK Tourism though the affiliation with JKTDC was not yet given. It's located somewhere between Lukung & Spangimik on a hill and there was no hotel or tent nearby. It was exactly in front of the "Om" type "beach" at Pangong (3 idiots fame) though about a km away on the hill.

Anybody knows what's the name of the hotel now and contact details? Am not able to find any details on the net.

Thanking you in advance.

20140621-DSC_4536.JPG

pdalela

Hi VP007

It's Changla Queen Alpine Huts. I stayed there in Sep 2014. Below is the contact information (I hope it has not changed)

Tsering Wangchok
Changla Queen, Durbuk
B.P.O Tangste, Durbek, Leh Ladakh - 194101.
Mobile - 09419818253, 01981-201122
e-Mail - [email protected]

Regards,
Pankaj

VP007

@pdalela - But the hotel that I'm talking about is located between Lukung & Spngimik, exactly in front of Pangong on a hill whereas Changla Queen seems to be on Durbuk side, may be on the way to Pangong?

pdalela

Hi VP007
@pdalela - But the hotel that I'm talking about is located between Lukung & Spngimik, exactly in front of Pangong on a hill whereas Changla Queen seems to be on Durbuk side, may be on the way to Pangong?
This resort is in front of the Pangong Tso. Don't be confused with the address. It the contact information of the person managing it. I've the visiting card and the broucher of this resort with me. This is a JKTDC resort leased out to them.

I'm unable to upload the Image due to the size limit.

pdalela

Hi VP007,

Resized image of Changla Queen....

ChanglaQueen.jpg