Can you suggest me some hotels at #chailHi,
The above itinerary is just measuring the roads on this circuit without doing any justification to the places enroute. If you are short on time, then the plan can be restricted upto Kinnaur only else increase the available days by 9-10 minimum.
Shimla is almost closed now a days due to water scarcity. Hence you need to book yourself either ahead of shimla like Theog/Narkanda or before Shimla say Kandaghat etc. Else you may opt for Chail route which bypasses Shimla and take you directly to Kufri.
The suggested bareminimum itinerary can be -
1. Jaipur to Chail
2. Chail to Chitkul. Hatu Peak enroute.
3. Chitkul to Kalpa, then to Nako. Stay at Nako
4. Nako to Tabo to Kaza (Stay at Kaza). Cover Gue, Dhankar and tabo enroute.
5. Kaza and in around like Kibbar, Comic, Hikkim etc
6. Kaza to Chandratal (Hopefully it is open)
7. Chandratal to Mandi (You could get stuck at Rohtang traffic for hours)
8. Mandi to Jaipur
Book hotels in advance due to heavy tourist rush. You can try for on the spot availability for Nako, Kaza etc however please call hotels in advance to check if this is workable.