Help needed to plan Goa trip for month October 2017 for 6 days

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
Ratnagiri- a very beautiful & scenic place is missed. Try to cover while coming back. It is worthy. Best views on highway & serious drive pleasure awaits to this route.
yes.. thank you so much,,,,
I missed this beautiful place.... how could I?
now this place added in my list
I will visit this place in my return journey

mohinderst

any idea about this route?
is it safe to travel on this route with family?
how is road condition?
View attachment 728681
This road is absolutely fine, Not much idea from Navapur to Chandvad, Chandvad to Sangamner : the road goes through villages, which might have deteriorated after rains but is faster and better option, the other option to reach Sangamner is to go via Nashik city, which will be lengthy and during day time (Between 8AM - 10PM) it will be very heavy traffic and will take you around 45 mins to cross the Nashik city. Also, you will need to pay extra 230 Rs. as toll. After Sangamner, the road is very good and freshly laid, around Manchar for approx. 40 Km, the road will be undivided 2 lane road and may be bad as well after the rains. No safety issues all along.

sukantasarangi

I think ur goa tour need to be little adjusted. You have chose wrong location on wrong day.

24th October: Morning - Vasco da Gama, Bogmalo Beach, Naval Aviation Museum- if u start at 9am morning, then in 12-1pm, u can cover all these, as naval museum take 2 hours..u can take lunch at bogmalo beach. It is near to naval museum. Baina beach is not that good beach..

Noon - Iron Ore Stock Yard??? i think that is in murmugoa port area, near vasco..Grandmothers Hole Beach is good.. But sun light will be high and that is not a well developed beach area, so take umbrella with you. 2 pm -4pm

Evening - Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and enjoy their. Try to stay in North Goa...

25th October: Morning - Coco Beach, Fort Aguada, Sinquerium Beach, Candolim Beach, On Candolim Beach , One good restaurant, u can take lunch their.
Noon: Harmal Beach, Morjim Beach
Evening: St Alex Church, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Chapora Fort. Try to stay in North Goa.. or in Panaji..

26th October: Doodhsagar Waterfall, for that u have to hired jeep or tour organised by local tour operator..Ur own car can not make it.. and u have to start it in 8.30am morning. That Tour package also consist with Spice Garden Tour..

On return, u can see Old Goa Churches like, Basilica Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral.

27th October: Immaculate Church, Holy Spirit Church Margao, Colva Beach, Forget about Chorao and Divar island, nothing much their..

These are the places you can visit. Cabo De Rama Fort, Butterfly Beach are extreme south of Goa and it is not possible for you to visit all these places in 3 days..

Black Pearl vkd

Don't Stop, You are just a step away.
I think ur goa tour need to be little adjusted. You have chose wrong location on wrong day.

24th October: Morning - Vasco da Gama, Bogmalo Beach, Naval Aviation Museum- if u start at 9am morning, then in 12-1pm, u can cover all these, as naval museum take 2 hours..u can take lunch at bogmalo beach. It is near to naval museum. Baina beach is not that good beach..

Noon - Iron Ore Stock Yard??? i think that is in murmugoa port area, near vasco..Grandmothers Hole Beach is good.. But sun light will be high and that is not a well developed beach area, so take umbrella with you. 2 pm -4pm

Evening - Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and enjoy their. Try to stay in North Goa...

25th October: Morning - Coco Beach, Fort Aguada, Sinquerium Beach, Candolim Beach, On Candolim Beach , One good restaurant, u can take lunch their.
Noon: Harmal Beach, Morjim Beach
Evening: St Alex Church, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Chapora Fort. Try to stay in North Goa.. or in Panaji..

26th October: Doodhsagar Waterfall, for that u have to hired jeep or tour organised by local tour operator..Ur own car can not make it.. and u have to start it in 8.30am morning. That Tour package also consist with Spice Garden Tour..

On return, u can see Old Goa Churches like, Basilica Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral.

27th October: Immaculate Church, Holy Spirit Church Margao, Colva Beach, Forget about Chorao and Divar island, nothing much their..

These are the places you can visit. Cabo De Rama Fort, Butterfly Beach are extreme south of Goa and it is not possible for you to visit all these places in 3 days..

thank you so much for details
I'll re-plan my trip based on your inputs..
I heard that Divar and Chorao Island are good to visit. isn't it?
I'll skip doodhsagar waterfalls, Tour jeep won't suit, as I got 1 Year old baby with me.
feeding and other thing will create problem

Raj ROVER

thank you so much for details
I'll re-plan my trip based on your inputs..
I heard that Divar and Chorao Island are good to visit. isn't it?
I'll skip doodhsagar waterfalls, Tour jeep won't suit, as I got 1 Year old baby with me.
feeding and other thing will create problem
Dear,
everything is good here.. All places are worth a visit subject to your comfort & convenience.
After reaching here, take rest and start visiting places from where u will yourself..
Your car documents should be complete in all aspect including pollution.

Highways r better and u can choose from thane to Goa via Nipani - Amboli through Chorla Ghats.

Wish you a happy journey and have a great leisure time!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

uturn

Super User
thank you so much
is there any reason to complete (nippani -Amboli /belgaum -chorla ) ghat section before sunset?
or just because its a ghat section, so should be avoided after sunset?

Thane to Goa is around 600kms
I believe I'll be able complete this before sunset..
Route 1: Nippani -Ajara -Amboli-sawantwadi-mapusa average road conditions (around 170 kms)
Route 2: Nippani -Belgaum (may face city bound traffic )-chorla -Mapusa (Around 190 kms)
which route would you prefer?
as I have no idea about both routes
Due to wildlife, poor visibilit rain or fog, less traffic,less road side assistance are some reasons.
start earliest from thane you will cross chorla before dark its safe 24×7.
Thane staying options you may try near manor vasai on the highway for cheaper options.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk