Help want to see snow fall this winter

hii friends, I have a long pending wish to see snow fall and this winter I am determined to see it. please suggest some good place to fulfil my wish. I am from Kanpur and vacations are from 01-01-2020 to 15-01-2020 so we do have time constraint I hope it snows some place neat by within this time limit [-o<[-o<. Shimla and nearby place have come to my mind or should we go to manali. also if possible please mention some good options to stay there. thanks in advance to all.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
hii friends, I have a long pending wish to see snow fall and this winter I am determined to see it. please suggest some good place to fulfil my wish. I am from Kanpur and vacations are from 01-01-2020 to 15-01-2020 so we do have time constraint I hope it snows some place neat by within this time limit [-o<[-o<. Shimla and nearby place have come to my mind or should we go to manali. also if possible please mention some good options to stay there. thanks in advance to all.
Both the places should hopefully witness snowfall. In fact, considering the number of days in hand, you can cover both of them, if you mainly wish to stick to touristy destinations.

adsatinder

explorer
Both places are good to be there as you can get best services at time of stucking days if any.
However No Light / No Communication is common problem in case of heavy Western Disturbance at places.
Food will be abundant at both places.
Roads open after few days after weather gets clear.
However Manali has seen good Jam last Winter season during Snow times.
Roads were closed as cars were skidding.
People had slept in cars literally at night in jam.
Check Western Disturbance Thread and Weather websites regularly.

adsatinder

explorer
any other option where there is no fear of traffic JAM where one can enjoy snow fall for couple of days.
There are many lonely places but Nainital is near you and it is good to be there.
Kausani
Munsiyari etc are best places to be and such places open up after few / couple of days of bad weather normally.
UK is good and lot better in all terms.

HP has it's own problems.
HP : Dalhousie / Mc Leodganj (Naddi) etc at this side is best for less crowd.

There are many lonely places but Nainital is near you and it is good to be there.
Kausani
Munsiyari etc are best places to be and such places open up after few / couple of days of bad weather normally.
UK is good and lot better in all terms.

HP has it's own problems.
HP : Dalhousie / Mc Leodganj (Naddi) etc at this side is best for less crowd.
last year in summers went to Nanital and kausani, in kausani there was no croud and I loved it, it was quit and fantastic would like to visit some day again to stay for couple of days. Munsiyari I heard is beautiful place I have a friend from Pithoragarh, he told a couple of things about this place. lets see where I plan as my plans are always last minute. thanks for the information.