hi , can. help me pls . i want to go ludhiana to lansdown utrakhand.

rameshtahlan

Super User
If you mention what kind of help you want, would be better.
As far as the route is concerned, just follow Google Maps.
As far as going in Jun is concerned, you wont be allowed.

Happy Landings.

mosederbaer

देश के इन 31 कोरोना प्रभावित शहरों से सड़क, रेल या हवाई मार्ग से उत्तराखण्ड आने वाले व्यक्तियों को 21 दिन क्वारंटाइन किया जाएगा। इन्हें 07 दिन इंस्टीट्यूशनल तथा 14 दिन होम क्वारंटाइन में रहना होगा। अन्य शहरों से उत्तराखण्ड आने वालों को 14 दिन होम क्वारंटाइन में रहना होगा।

Saw this on uttrakhand twitter handle today.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

rameshtahlan

Super User
देश के इन 31 कोरोना प्रभावित शहरों से सड़क, रेल या हवाई मार्ग से उत्तराखण्ड आने वाले व्यक्तियों को 21 दिन क्वारंटाइन किया जाएगा। इन्हें 07 दिन इंस्टीट्यूशनल तथा 14 दिन होम क्वारंटाइन में रहना होगा। अन्य शहरों से उत्तराखण्ड आने वालों को 14 दिन होम क्वारंटाइन में रहना होगा।

Saw this on uttrakhand twitter handle today.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
There were may isolated regions where locals though this can never reach them,
now it is reaching those locations also,
and also many isolated locations in Himalayas.

Happy Landings.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Hi, can. help me pls . i want to go ludhiana to lansdown utrakhand.
When the Covid-19 scenario opens up,you can easily do Ludhiana-Lansdowne via many routes as per your requirement.Just choose your route on Google maps and ride on.Lansdowne will be most beautiful during the monsoon season

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

lifeisjourney

Journey Never Ends....
Its not Possible without Quarantine period, because there is surge in cases. Also you will be stopped at Kotdwar first for Checkup and all. There are guidelines for Hotels owners which is also strict.
According to the guidelines, the cleared hospitality establishments will not be allowed to take bookings from customers of high-load Covid-19 cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Lucknow and others.

The guests from non high-load Covid-19 cities will, however, have to stay for a minimum period of seven days. They will not be allowed to visit public places and tourism spots outside their hotel. The homestays and hotel managements have been directed to take undertaking from their guests to that effect. The violators would be booked by police, the guideline says.

Source: Uttarakhand unlock guidelines: Hotels can reopen but guests can’t visit tourist places