HiP HiP Hurray!

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
Amount Spent At A Glance

AmountAtAGlance.jpg

TotalAmountSpendPieChart.jpg

This travelogue has come to an end at last! :) Thanks a lot once again to all.

J.Ravi

Here I must clarify about the food expenses. In Dalhousie [3 nights] and Mussoorie [3 nights], the package included breakfast and dinner and the hotel bills included the food also [see the statement showing lodging expenses for details]. In Mount Abu, complimentary breakfast was included in the hotel bill. At Amrtisar, we had our dinner and breakfast at the Golden Temple langar. At Paonta Sahib gurudwara's langar, we had our dinner while driving from Mussoorie to Bikaner. My wife had packed enough idlies and tomato chutney for the first day's dinner and the next day's breakfast. So, the food expenses on stand alone basis looked less. Having said that, we are light eaters too. While on the move, we used to eat less. On many days, we skipped full-fledged lunch and instead, managed with dry fruits, nuts and biscuits washed down by fruit juice. :)

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raviji, your travelogues have become repositories of detailed information about the places that you have covered! Incredible!

The superb photos, the descriptions and the spreadsheets and graphs!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I salute you, sir! :)

J.Ravi

Raviji, your travelogues have become repositories of detailed information about the places that you have covered! Incredible!
Thanks a lot for your appreciation, superlative compliments and many likes expressed, anupmathurji. :)

Vengeancer

Ravi Sir,

You are one of the Superstar in BCMT i believe. Wow what a Passion towards wheels you have? Mind blowing. Keep it going sir. we love it.:D

J.Ravi

Wow what a Passion towards wheels you have? Mind blowing. Keep it going sir. we love it.:D
Thanks a lot, Arul Karthikeyan, for the superlative compliments and appreciation. :) Sorry, for my belated reply as I saw your post today only.

Vengeancer

Thanks a lot, Arul Karthikeyan, for the superlative compliments and appreciation. :) Sorry, for my belated reply as I saw your post today only.
Not a problem. Everybody has their own business to mind for, i can understand. Then i'm planning to start my own thread soon, due to lack of time its getting delayed. Will let you know once i start my thread. Then Sir, planning to start any new thread for your purple Cheetah? I'm eagerly waiting for your review...

rkbalaji

Sir,

Already many haev praised your TLOG and my words will not be sufficient to exceed them. In short I can say HATS OFF.:enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer::enforcer:

J.Ravi

Another HP, CH, PB & RJ Trip!

Our Purple Cheetah - aka XUV 500 - took us for a big ride of 6,981 km in 16 days visiting HP,CH,PB and RJ. :grin:

The schedule:

ActualSchedule.jpg

The route:

TripMap.jpg

Here are some photographs clicked during this drive.

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4897.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg