Homestay or budget accommodation at Chindi?

sojourn_seeker

Hello all,

What about availability of budget accommodation at Chindi?..

I will be calling PWD rest house number.

Other than that, can anyone please suggest some budget options or homestays (INR 300-600) in Chindi. any contact nos.?

Should I pre-book being it Pooja vacation in many parts of India or just go without booking. Thanks.

mchadha

Hotel gopal apple resort, bakhrot. Close to chindi. Basic facilities. Stayed there a few years back on way to tirthankar valley. Cheap. Rooms ranged from 500 onwards. Negotiable.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 pro using Tapatalk

mchadha

We did not prebook. Walked in. We were the only people. This was June, summer vacations.

sojourn_seeker

Thank you..google however shows bad reviews for the property. During your trip, did you see any home-stay boards or anything like that, do you remeber?..I might just walk in if there are 2-3 home-stays at the place.

skysat2005

Super User
Chindi hardly has any home stays. You can try Karsog if it has any. HPTDC Mamleshwar is the best property there though bit expensive, however basic room shall be under 1K.
Cheers...

sojourn_seeker

Chindi hardly has any home stays. You can try Karsog if it has any. HPTDC Mamleshwar is the best property there though bit expensive, however basic room shall be under 1K.
Cheers...
Thanks skysat..Yes, Karsog has basic options..basic room at mamleshwar costs 1400+GST.

Make sure to boo accommodation in advance. During Durga Puja, even off-beat places have travelers.
Thanks Yogesh, will definitely book.

mchadha

Thank you..google however shows bad reviews for the property. During your trip, did you see any home-stay boards or anything like that, do you remeber?..I might just walk in if there are 2-3 home-stays at the place.
I did not come across any other homestays in the vicinity. Hotel Mamaleshwar is the best in the area. Hotel Gopal apple resort is a cheap alternative to spend the night. Only one caretaker and food was dal-chawal only. Can't compare to HPDC