Nikhil S Rajan

drnikhils
Hello friends ,
Was quite busy with my work schedules , did the first free service at 1000km last week . That’s was just a general check up no fluids were changed . My Phoenix is feeling more smoother and the engine sound knot has been modulated as of a sports car even above 2000 rpm range . Fuel consumption is arround 13 kmpl with 30:70 ration for highway : city .

3D3C6E3A-BC11-448A-B438-DF634CAB1051.jpeg

Nikhil S Rajan

drnikhils
Hello fellas ,
Today it was a real conincidence to meet up my collegue who too has a Jazz cvt who had too upsized his shoes to 215/45/17 same as that of mine in my Phoenix ( city Zx cvt 2017) I took his opinion before I went for the same . We had a small photo shoot on the way . Hope it finds interesting thanks .

E5E421D1-9EE2-449B-9FD3-76151FE79909.jpeg

95854EDC-5145-4585-8528-6777AC05473A.jpeg

90728C93-3186-486C-BC68-1D2A122253AA.jpeg

96A5F6D2-C671-40D6-A6C6-47B63DC1E0F6.jpeg

Nikhil S Rajan

drnikhils
Dear friends ,
Completed more than 1500 km on odo with 3 and 1/4 tanks of petrol . Really caustious as it’s running in period so haven’t redlined yet neither have reved up in sports mode . Kept it below 3k rpm as possible . Average consumption has improved to 15kmpl with 50:50 City and highway run . Today I could find out some thing new , while we select cruise control which gets activated only above 60kmph speed we can accelerate it above the selected speed in cruise and once we take of the pedal it settles down to selected speed and thats good thing what I feel . Only issue that hasn’t solved yet is my Bluetooth connectivity issue , started after I updated my iOS to 11 it has to be connected manually and at times even if it’s connected calls can only be spoken up through the phone . Working on it , have almost found it out the connection auto connect will get actiavated after few min once we start the car . We have to wait till it gets connected for blue tooth audio streaming . When comparing to my mighty Civic city feels small and power delivery isn’t Leniar as my Civic though I don’t rev up even in my civic but the power is 30% less in comparo. Today I got my plates too with the same no as my Ignis KL23456 posting some pics . Happy Motoring , Drive safe .

14CE6F00-C889-463E-893D-7FCECD008381.jpeg

Last edited:

deepam

Super User
Dear friends ,
Completed more than 1500 km on odo with 3 and 1/4 tanks of petrol . Really caustious as it’s running in period so haven’t redlined yet neither have reved up in sports mode . Kept it below 3k rpm as possible . Average consumption has improved to 15kmpl with 50:50 City and highway run . Today I could find out some thing new , while we select cruise control which gets activated only above 60kmph speed we can accelerate it above the selected speed in cruise and once we take of the pedal it settles down to selected speed and thats good thing what I feel . Only issue that hasn’t solved yet is my Bluetooth connectivity issue , started after I updated my iOS to 11 it has to be connected manually and at times even if it’s connected calls can only be spoken up through the phone . Working on it , have almost found it out the connection auto connect will get actiavated after few min once we start the car . We have to wait till it gets connected for blue tooth audio streaming . When comparing to my mighty Civic city feels small and power delivery isn’t Leniar as my Civic though I don’t rev up even in my civic but the power is 30% less in comparo. Today I got my plates too with the same no as my Ignis KL23456 posting some pics . Happy Motoring , Drive safe .

View attachment 728696
Great Nikhil to get the fancy number on both the cars!
KL02BB3456
KL02BC3456

Not everyone is blessed with this fortune! Remain blessed.
Happy driving.

Nikhil S Rajan

drnikhils
Good evening dear ones ,
Just an update on my city Zx cvt my Phoenix completed 2k kms on its odo, now the engine feels lot more smoother . Enjoying the cruise function , a small tweak on that u can activate cruise control at above 4o kmph the best thing is to set cruise to 55kmph with rpm just above 1200 and u can accelerate at times to overtake after that it settles back to the set speed which is very useful , and will improve on ur average . Thanks in advance drive safe , Happy motoring

3CBDE5E7-419A-4BF9-B2B2-6AE1EFC3A2AF.jpeg

8F441F97-807B-4B87-9327-FB48D365F570.jpeg

Nikhil S Rajan

drnikhils
Hello friends ,
Completed 3k km on my Phoenix odo , average too have increased to 15.6 kmpl using Eco mode most of the time , engine feels much free now after crossing 3k km mark . What I have noticed in eco mode is that their is no much engine lag but the air conditioner is optimised which allows to get a better optimised performance . Lag is only noticed during sudden overtaking at speeds less than 50 kmph rest feels the same without Eco mode .

image.jpeg