Hotel Aziz, Srinagar

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I have stayed in Hotel Aziz thrice in as many years and I have to say, every time I was impressed by their courteous and prompt service.

Located on the Boulevard Road in the heart of Srinagar (opposite houseboats in Dal Lake), the hotel provides a good view of the lake from the balcony. It has a safe parking for motorcycles as well as cars and has quite a few restaurants and shops in walking distance as well.

Rooms are brightly lit and clean and have a double bed, attached toilet, 21inch color TV with cable, 24x7 water supply and hot water geyser.

The only major downfalls are that they do not serve food, so for that purpose one has to go outside and they do not have power backup.

Room rent: Rs. 450 (single occupancy), Rs. 500 (double occupancy) during month of September in 2007. Updated tariff and review can be found here, http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/hotels-guest-houses-jammu-kashmir-ladakh-f48/hotel-aziz-srinagar-t1484-2/#post963529.

Video of one of the room:

[video=youtube;cIIawE6lOtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIawE6lOtU[/video]

Contact details:
Hotel Aziz
Boulevard Road, Srinagar
Phone Numbers: +91-9858354294, 0194-2477675, 9906774454

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Yes it is, however there is no door in the room to access it. You will need use the common door on the floor to access it.

gulloo

Guru
The only major downfalls are that they do not serve food, so for that purpose one has to go outside and they do not have power backup.

Contact details:
Hotel Aziz
Boulevard Road, Srinagar
Does that mean no bedtea too ?

deepaktomar

I have stayed in Hotel Aziz thrice in as many years and I have to say, every time I was impressed by their courteous and prompt service.

Located on the Boulevard Road in the heart of Srinagar (opposite houseboats in Dal Lake), the hotel provides a good view of the lake from the balcony. It has a safe parking for motorcycles as well as cars and has quite a few restaurants and shops in walking distance as well.

Rooms are brightly lit and clean and have a double bed, attached toilet, 21inch color TV with cable, 24x7 water supply and hot water geyser.

Room rent: Rs. 450 (single occupancy), Rs. 500 (double occupancy) during month of September.

Video of one of the room:

YouTube - Room at hotel Aziz in Srinagar

Contact details:
Hotel Aziz
Boulevard Road, Srinagar
hey ys this is the same hotel in which i stay in september 2009 ,nice hotel with good parking area with helpful staff,room i think cost me around 500 rs.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Does that mean no bedtea too ?
I think they deliver tea, don't really remember as I rarely drink tea. Though I do think that others had ordered it.

hey ys this is the same hotel in which i stay in september 2009 ,nice hotel with good parking area with helpful staff,room i think cost me around 500 rs.
Yup, staff and parking was the primary reason I kept going back there.

nav615

But no room service of food is definitely a big minus for hotel if someone is thinking of staying there with small kids