Hotel Aziz, Srinagar

saania

hotel aziz is really a wonderful place to stay.i stayed there in the middle of july 2009.i was really impressed there by an employee called nishat. infact i never met any man in my life like him who is so decent. his loving n innocent eyes can impressed any woman at the first sight.i dont know why i started feels for him after seeing.infact i am in love with him.but i could not tell that to him.though i have got his cell no 9906473347.

tamanna

i own my world
yah i have booked my self in this hotel its 2400 bt if u bargain they can come down till 1500 booked for 7th and 8th of june 2011 cant wait heheheheheheh

Mod note: Please use full form English in your posts. SMS language is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

sudipto

THANKS BTW FOR ADVISING ME SUCH NICE HOTEL.I STAYED WITH MY FAMILY ON APRIL 2011. ITS LOCATION IS VERY GOOD & MR. SAFI ( OWNER OF THE HOTEL) IS VERY NICE PERSON. THE QUALITY OF THE ROOM IS VERY GOOD.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS SUGGESTION.:D

THANKS BTW FOR ADVISING ME SUCH NICE HOTEL.I STAYED WITH MY FAMILY ON APRIL 2011. ITS LOCATION IS VERY GOOD & MR. SAFI ( OWNER OF THE HOTEL) IS VERY NICE PERSON. THE QUALITY OF THE ROOM IS VERY GOOD.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS SUGGESTION.:D
how much did you pay for the rooms

sumitxyz

Based on the discussion and the photos in this forum, I called up the hotel, for booking one night in August. He is asking for Rs 2800 for double rooms with one extra bed. :(
We are a group of six bachelors. What do you suggest? We don't need too much of luxury and basically would be spending just the night in the hotel. I don't want to take chances with "booking on arrival" given the rush during that time.

drvictor19

Thank you [MENTION=2]Yogesh Sarkar[/MENTION] Sir .... after knowing that you stayed here thrice I didn't look for any other Hotel for my Srinagar trip ( 18th -20th April, 2014 )

- owner .... very very humble
- got room in :r: 1800
- rooms were nice,, big clean
- bathroom with 24 hr hot water, clean
- blower was given
- good location
- ample parking space

only negative - no room service

Sharing some pics...!!

Location - Boulevard road, in front of Shikara gate 11

Untitled-001.jpg

One can see Shankaracharya Temple in the background

DSC06850-002.JPG

Room

DSC06216-001.JPG

DSC06217-001.JPG

bathroom

DSC06218-001.JPG

DSC06219-001.JPG

View from common balcony...!!

DSC06520-001.JPG

DSC06223-001.JPG

Hotel in night

DSC06710-002.JPG

view from common balcony

DSC06711-002.JPG

DSC06220-001.JPG

yours truly in the balcony of the Hotel

DSC06712.JPG

Last edited:

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Building right behind you in the photograph has a wonderful restaurant (at least it used to be there) and it served delicious food.

The best thing I liked about this hotel, apart from location and parking was the staff. Be it manager or bell boys, extremely courteous and friendly.

sudipto

Thank you [MENTION=2]Yogesh Sarkar[/MENTION] Sir .... after knowing that you stayed here thrice I didn't look for any other Hotel for my Srinagar trip ( 18th -20th April, 2014 )

- owner .... very very humble
- got room in :r: 1800
- rooms were nice,, big clean
- bathroom with 24 hr hot water, clean
- blower was given
- good location
- ample parking space

only negative - no room service

Sharing some pics...!!

Location - Boulevard road, in front of Shikara gate 11

View attachment 505098

One can see Shankaracharya Temple in the background