Hotel Clover's Inn, Dalhousie

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Recently, i stayed at Hotel Clover's Inn at Dalhousie during my Sach Pass trip this September end. I stayed there just for one night. The hotel was good. The rooms were big enough and cozy.

The hotel is situated near to the Subhash Chowk. Gandhi Chowk is about one kilometer by foot from this hotel.

Actually the property is an old bunglow which has been converted into hotel. The rooms are vintage with fire place inside. There is plenty of woodwork. However all the modern amenities are available.

The rooms on the ground floors are the best with beautiful furnishings. There are two rooms on the ground floor. We stayed on the first floor as the room had extra bed which allowed four of us to stay together. There is a big balcony on the first floor where you can sit out and enjoy your tea-coffee.

We were charged Rs.2200 for this room. Breakfast was not included in this price. The rooms below were offered for Rs.1500-1600 without breakfast.

Food was good but nothing extra-ordinary.

There is a parking space for about 4-5 vehicles, however the approach is very steep.

12.jpg

mousourik

Who Am I
If possible, please post a map showing the direction while coming from, say, Pathankot side.

Two questions :
1. Is that road wide enough for two vehicles to pass? Otherwise, maneuvering on a narrow road will be difficult if another vehicle is encountered from the opposite direction.
2. Heard that Dalhousie has lot of one-way roads. Did you face any such issue while staying there?

Alpha

Going to Neverland
If possible, please post a map showing the direction while coming from, say, Pathankot side.

Two questions :
1. Is that road wide enough for two vehicles to pass? Otherwise, maneuvering on a narrow road will be difficult if another vehicle is encountered from the opposite direction.
2. Heard that Dalhousie has lot of one-way roads. Did you face any such issue while staying there?
Here is the Gmap link of route from Banikhet to Clover's Inn

The road is basically a single lane after Taxi stand though sufficient enough for two cars to pass through but a car and bus passing through is a problem.

I think the road was a one-way road during the tourist season, on other days two way traffic is allowed. We did not face any troubles as such since it was not peak season we got away with it.