Hotel Divine Inn, Sonmarg

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Lo kar lo baat :(
I checked entire market and had pretty average food in one of the shacks where as the food in the hotel itself was great. Anyways enjoy :)

indiapilgrim2789

Had spent a night at this hotel in Sonmarg. It a very decent property with huge parking in front. If you are coming from Srinagar this falls on your left before the Sonmarg Market. Since it was off season I got a room only for Rs. 700/-. There is wall to wall carpet, attach bath, a LCD TV, a very comfy bed and it all was very clean. A definite recommendation.

In season they ask for about Rs. 2500/- or more depending on the rush.
Hi Prasham, The hotel looks so beautiful covered with green views from all around. But I would like to suggest you that if you are willing to go there then make your booking in advance if possible because at same time they can charge more amount from your due to rush or people.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Hi Prasham, The hotel looks so beautiful covered with green views from all around. But I would like to suggest you that if you are willing to go there then make your booking in advance if possible because at same time they can charge more amount from your due to rush or people.

Looks like you didn't read the review :) I have already been there and its review of the hotel.

ASHWINK

Had spent a night at this hotel in Sonmarg. It a very decent property with huge parking in front. If you are coming from Srinagar this falls on your left before the Sonmarg Market. Since it was off season I got a room only for Rs. 700/-. There is wall to wall carpet, attach bath, a LCD TV, a very comfy bed and it all was very clean. A definite recommendation.

View attachment 427023

In season they ask for about Rs. 2500/- or more depending on the rush.
please send me the contact no. of hotel

darth_lucifer

Rides R Us
Thanks for review of the hotel....I feel sick about staying in hotels in Kargil or Drass for my Leh-Shrinagar roadtrip.This is a good option.