Hotel in Leh with good parking space for 10 bikes

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Hello fellow Riders,

I need guidance for a good hotel with enough parking space for 10 Royal Enfields with Ladakh Carriers :)

This should be a decent place with basic amenities like hot water, clean beddings.

We will be in Leh on 20th July and our budget is around :r:1000/1500 per double room.

Regards,
Supriy

Goba Guesthouse near Shanti Stupa has big parking space and fulfil your criteria for clean beddings with hot water. You can get double bedded rooms at Rs 700-800. Same goes for Solpon Guesthouse in Upper Changspa with same prices. I stayed at both these guesthouses in June second week, 2 nights at Solpon and 1 night at Goba.

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Thanks for the quick response Vikas.

I did not find the contact number for Goba in the PDF file that is uploaded by YS here (do you happen to have a number?) and Solopan seems to have only 3 double rooms though I will call and try them.

BTW what is the difference between a GH and a hotel? We will be having a couple of ladies with us so want something nice for them.

Also since your are from Delhi, can you guide me to a few stay options on the Munbai-Delhi highway before or after Delhi (of course on a different thread)?

Thanks for your support.

Supriy

There's a lady who runs Solpon guesthouse and its really good. Even we had 4 females in our group and didn't find any problem. The owner is very friendly too. And they have more than 3 double rooms. We took 4 double bedded rooms on ground floor and they have rooms on first floor too.

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Thanks for your help, I will check with Solpon first and then Goba.

Do you have a number for Solpon?

No one is picking at this number - 01982 – 253067. Or should I call tomorrow?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Vikas,

Do you happen to have another number for Solpon? The one above is ringing but no one picking it up. May be it is not working.

Thanks

Last edited:

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Hey Vikas,

The number worked the third time. I also got the mobile number for the lady and booked the rooms from 20th to 25th July.

Thanks a lot for your help on this.

Supriy