Hotel in Leh with good parking space for 10 bikes

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Rs. 1000 per room. 6 room for 5 days and 1 room for a day as we will be going to Pangong Tso.

Here is the lady's mobile number for everyone's reference.

09906994466 - Dolma

Thats ok. I think we are going in the peak season :)

PS: Any suggestions on Delhi/Gurgaon stay?
There are lot of hotel in Karol Bagh and Paharganj, for every budget. Whats the budget you are looking at and how for many days. You can get a good deal for 6 rooms together.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you don't wanna stay in Delhi and looking for just a transit halt, Hotel Kuber near Murthal on NH1 could be an option.

supriyfale

RiderByChance
We are looking for transit hotels only as we will be riding. Decent hotels as a couple of ladies will be with us. Will take a look at Hotel Kuber near Murthal on NH1.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Vikas, just a small question.

Does this hotel provide quick laundry service?

I have got doubts if this hotel will offer laundry, let alone a quick one. Still, if you have got their contact no., you can call them to check. You've got another option in Kanak Garden Resorts, few kms ahead of Murthal.

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
Does this hotel provide quick laundry service?
I'm sorry, I'm not following this thread but if by this hotel you mean a hotel in Delhi, then there are a lot of laundromats in Delhi. The exact locations can be checked here: Quick Clean

These guys provide 60mins cleaning flat. They wash and dry (not ironing) and are quite efficient. You can use one of them if that works out.

Also in Leh, you can give clothes to your room service guy. They have one day laundry service in Leh.

Last edited:

supriyfale

RiderByChance
Sorry to confuse guys! I meant the Leh hotel:) I talked to the lady and she said that she can provide laundry service. Do not know if that will be a quick one:D

@Zack - I do not think we will have the time to have the laundry done in Delhi, still it is nice to know.

zack2137

Leh'd and how!
Sorry to confuse guys! I meant the Leh hotel:) I talked to the lady and she said that she can provide laundry service. Do not know if that will be a quick one:D

@Zack - I do not think we will have the time to have the laundry done in Delhi, still it is nice to know.
Sure. :) We gave our clothes to the room service fellow while leaving for Nubra and when we returned the next day, we had the clothes fresh and ironed. Changspa road is dotted with 1 day laundry services.