Hotel Narayan Palace, Pushkar

Discussion in 'Hotels, Guest Houses and Lodging' started by Yogesh Sarkar, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Yogesh Sarkar

Yogesh Sarkar Administrator

I stayed at Hotel Narayan Palace during my recent trip to Pushkar Camel Fair and in a way, was there during the peak fair time. It is located a bit away from the main market and is around couple of kilometer away from the fair ground, though it is relatively quiet and has a laid back feel to it.

hotel-narayan-palace-pushkar.jpg

At that time, we paid Rs. 1500 a night for a room with 3 beds.

hotel-narayan-place-room.jpg

Room as you can see from the above photograph, was quite small, though it did have an LCD TV (not visible in the photograph) and attached toilet.

Room service at that time was non-existent, the bottle of water I asked for at the time of check-in, was never delivered and there was no mug, towel or soap in the toilet and while they did provide mug and towel after we asked for it, they didn’t have any soaps and we were asked to buy it from outside.

While the menu was decent, when we tried to order food on Friday, only a few things were available and the only saving grace was a tea, which according to fellow travelers, was good.

It does have indoor parking for motorcycles and a swimming pool (never saw anyone use it).

hotel-narayan-palace-swiming-pool.jpg

Overall an ok place, considering other hotels were asking similar or higher rate due to peak fair season, but if you can afford to pay more, then both the RTDC properties make more sense.

Narayan Palace
    Chhoti Basti,
    Pushkar 305022,
    Rajasthan, India.
    Mobile phone: +91 9928128531
    Phone : 0091-145. 2773-231
    Email : [email protected]