Hotel Recommendation for Manali

DeepeshGoel

Hy Everyone,

Need recommendations on where to stay in manali with family. Since i will be accompanied with my 1.5 yrs old baby, my preference would be:

Cleanliness.
Quite Place with Good view.
Good Food.
Easily accessible from Market/Mall Road.

Thanks,
DG

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Yogesh Sir, this seems a highend one. I'm looking something under 3k .
You won't find that many options around Mall Road within that budget. You can try HPTDC Rohtang Manalsu, Hamta or Hadimba Cottages. They aren't as close by to the mall, but are decent for the price. Alternatively you can check out Hotel Kunzum, which is almost on the mall.

DeepeshGoel

Okay, I will check the options recommended.

May be an off topic, but i read your Naggar Blog and since then there is been a craving to stay at Naggar Castle. So i have already booked a room for one night but thought of spending an another night at Naggarville( Homestay). Any Review of Naggarville..? read some mixed reviews about it though. Again this would be the first 2 Nights of Naggar Manali trip with family.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Okay, I will check the options recommended.

May be an off topic, but i read your Naggar Blog and since then there is been a craving to stay at Naggar Castle. So i have already booked a room for one night but thought of spending an another night at Naggarville( Homestay). Any Review of Naggarville..? read some mixed reviews about it though. Again this would be the first 2 Nights of Naggar Manali trip with family.
I haven't stayed at Naggarville or visited it, but the owner is a friend and at least from the pics I have been seeing, it looks fantastic.