Hotel required in Mussoorie

KurtRules

Come as you are!
Although I have been to this place tonnes of times, but have always stayed in basic accommodations, never spent more than Rs100 per head per day, as we were always a group of college guys out on a prowl. That was 6 years ago.

The requirement is a bit different now. My parents are going to Mussourie on the 22nd to 25th May and I am looking for a decent accommodation for 3 nights in Mussourie (Sunday to Tuesday) in the range of 1500-1800 INR. A simple DBR, in a decent hotel would do but cleanliness has to be top priority and it should not be too far away from the Mall road.

Can you folks please suggest me some good hotels, in that budget?

Thanks in Advance
Vaibhav

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Walnut Grove at Kulri. Very nice location and an OK hotel.
At the Library end (right where the Camel's Back Road starts, there is the real gem of a hotel, Padmini Niwas, but it is pricey. Very well kept period property, great dining room (only veggie food, just like home cooked) and a lovely little garden and verandah with full Doon Valley view.

rahulkhanna

Snow Lover
Although I have been to this place tonnes of times, but have always stayed in basic accommodations, never spent more than Rs100 per head per day, as we were always a group of college guys out on a prowl. That was 6 years ago.
Kurt Bhai,

Could you please share the name of the hotels and contact details where you stayed @ Rs 100/head. We a group of 6 people going to mussoorie on 13th Aug to 15 Aug & looking for accommodation upto Rs 500-600 per room per day. If you have anything please share

Regards

Rahul

AamirH

Kurt Bhai,

Could you please share the name of the hotels and contact details where you stayed @ Rs 100/head. We a group of 6 people going to mussoorie on 13th Aug to 15 Aug & looking for accommodation upto Rs 500-600 per room per day. If you have anything please share

Regards

Rahul
Same query Vaibhav. Do you remember any budget stay options in Mussoorie? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Will check both of them..
Looping in Kurt.

KurtRules

Come as you are!
Guys, this was 9 years ago. don't remember the name, but do remember the location. After you cross the library there is a chocolate shop on your right. Opposite it is a flight of stairs going up and then an incline. That incline and will take you right to the hotel

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
GMVN's Hotel Garhwal Terrace has a dormitory and they charge something like Rs.200/- per bed (or is it per head?:grin:) per night.
Tel #: 0135-2632682/83

AamirH

Guys, this was 9 years ago. don't remember the name, but do remember the location. After you cross the library there is a chocolate shop on your right. Opposite it is a flight of stairs going up and then an incline. That incline and will take you right to the hotel
Flight of stairs? Where did you park your bike? Is there a safe parking available at any end of mall - Library or Picture Palace?

GMVN's Hotel Garhwal Terrace has a dormitory and they charge something like Rs.200/- per bed (or is it per head?:grin:) per night.
Tel #: 0135-2632682/83
Thank you sir. Where do they park guests' vehicles?