Hotel review and details: Resort Silver Hills Lonavala, Maharashtra

ToughGuy

Requesting all BCMT’ians to share the review and pics of resort Silver hills Lonavala, Maharashtra here:

Address: Plot no.11, Near Fariyas Holiday Resort, Frichlly Hill Area, New Tungarli, Lonavala - 410 302, Maharashtra

Contact Number: 02114 - 278283

Accommodation prices for different types of rooms on per night basis are mentioned below:

A/C Dlx.: on weekdays 3400, on weekend 5600
A/C Premium (Partial Hill Facing): on weekdays 3600, on weekend 5800
A/C Super Dlx. (Hill & Pool Facing): on weekdays 3800, on weekend 6000
A/C Premium Plus (Hill & Pool Facing): on weekdays 4000, on weekend 6200

For more information and current rates and discount visit their portal Resort Silver Hills - Lonavala

Review of Resort Silver Hills Lonavala

Stayed in Month/Year: August 2012

Resort Silver hills is located little away from old Mumbai-Pune highway road in Lonavala with ample car parking space. Main market is less than a KM away from here; you are advised to take your own conveyance for local site seeing.

Hotel is well maintained with large and clean rooms, prices are on higher side but compared to tariff of the nearby properties it is reasonable. For better discounts and great offer try to negotiate or visit them in person. There is a swimming pool and for recreational activities they got TT, pool table, carom board etc

In house restaurant got lots of varieties on menu card, price is reasonable and good overall ambiance of this place is perfect, only drawback i found is the number of rules and regulations inside this hotel which i never i saw anywhere else till date, but in my opinion they are meant to protect the property.

Rooms are quite large with large glass windows and equipped with AC, TV, intercom facility and bathroom with hot and cold water supply. Hotel staff was helpful and courteous.

Overall an above average experience and will consider this options on my next visit to Lonavala.

Please find below the pics of resort Silver hills Lonavala:

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

ToughGuy