Hotel Ri Rab, Changspa, Leh

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Stayed for a night at this hotel during by recent Ladakh Trip. Don't get fooled by its name, its a budget Guest House and not a Hotel.

Rooms are of decent size with clean room and comfortable bed. All rooms also have a TV. I paid Rs. 500/- for a DBR (single occupancy). Many bikers and hikers were staying in this hotel.

Sorry I don't have any pics but its on Changspa Road, a little ahead of Asia Guest House. Nothing special about this guest house.

chandan.dey

Stayed for a night at this hotel during by recent Ladakh Trip. Don't get fooled by its name, its a budget Guest House and not a Hotel.

Rooms are of decent size with clean room and comfortable bed. All rooms also have a TV. I paid Rs. 500/- for a DBR (single occupancy). Many bikers and hikers were staying in this hotel.

Sorry I don't have any pics but its on Changspa Road, a little ahead of Asia Guest House. Nothing special about this guest house.
Prasham do you have any contact nos of them..? If so please share. Thanks in advance.

chandan.dey

No issue dear. :) Well suggest me one thing what will be the best month for visiting Leh. More over which month is the last time to visit. I mean which month onward BRO will going to close the route.?

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
No issue dear. :) Well suggest me one thing what will be the best month for visiting Leh. More over which month is the last time to visit. I mean which month onward BRO will going to close the route.?

Well it depends on what you like and what you can bear... If you are interested in seeing the huge snow walls on sides of the roads and can bear the bad roads, ocassional delays, go as soon as the road opens. If you wish to ride on relatively comfortable roads and in decent weather August / September should be your choice. People have done Ladakh even in October end but that will be risky, especially solo.