How good is Dual Sim phones

I am looking to get a CDMA connection from Reliance in addition to my existing vodafone. While looking for handsets, i came across few handsets which are providing dual sim facility. Anyone who can advise me about, how good they are, their battery life, and durability?

Thanks a lot in advance.

bunty1608

I am using a samsung dual sim multimedia touch screen phone for my airtel and reliance connection. Though on paper it is good handset with along list of features, which i have hardly used, and an excellent display and a decent camera, but the problem is that with an average of an hour's taltime(my average usage) the phone drains its battery in 24 hrs. This is usually only talktime and recieving of some 5-10 messages in a day and no other aplication is used. Otherwise it is a good gadget and has been giving me a rather trouble free service for over 6 months now.I am usually pretty careless at handling the cells and have had it dropped over a dozen times but it still is giving me the services. Another sore point is that I have to disconnect the phone to recieve the call on the alternative connections. My opinion is to have 2 phones, rather than one for 2 'active' connections, as the premium being charged for the CDMA-GSM combination is no way justified. My advice would be to stick to 2 phones.

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
lots of phone available in market Lava, Maxx, Karbonn, micromax.

One of my friend is using lava ( tata + airtel ) he is quite satisfy.

It is better to take demo of all the phones and chk the voice clarity, then you can decide.

Nitu

I am looking to get a CDMA connection from Reliance in addition to my existing vodafone. While looking for handsets, i came across few handsets which are providing dual sim facility. Anyone who can advise me about, how good they are, their battery life, and durability?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Bhai sahib koi bhi mob. lena par airfone f-31 kabhi mat lena....

I bought it last month for my mother for Rs 4700/-with 2gb card free Although its functions nd sim support (cdma+ gsm also supports gsm+gsm in d same phone) are good enough to attract a customer, but its speaker sound is damn slow (even slower than nokia-6600) even a mosquito sounds higher than this.](*,)](*,)

Sheel

Nothing
get the samsung dual which is screen touch too

only mobile by samsung(and from known brands and not some cheap chinese stuff) which makes cdma/gsm phone

i too use two nos gsm/cdma but have two phones simply because if the phone goes dead because of battery, then i am in trouble

surender deswal

I am using micromax GC255.overall its ok but incase using BT headset CDMA doesn't work proper.Person on otherside always complain about noisy reception.So to talk on CDMA i have to disconnect BT.