How to read IGL's Meter for PNG in residential apartments?

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
Finally a bill was delivered to my email first and then a hard copy was dropped at home too.

After taking in consideration the usual consumption in say 3 months, gave an idea that PNG is not very cost effective in comparison to LPG cylinders. But in the long run, it helps in saving a considerable amount of money.

Moreover the best part of using PNG is that there is no ugly cylinder hidden anywhere in the kitchen or elsewhere. Plus, there is no need of replacing them and no worries of booking them either!

My family is happy with a shift to PNG. :)

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Congrats
Worries Of Getting Bill is over.

But is there any extra charge in initial months
or what, that makes PNG is not cheaper option in short term?

PNG Family........
Happy Family............

sahilthegoodguy

Finally a bill was delivered to my email first and then a hard copy was dropped at home too.

After taking in consideration the usual consumption in say 3 months, gave an idea that PNG is not very cost effective in comparison to LPG cylinders. But in the long run, it helps in saving a considerable amount of money.

Moreover the best part of using PNG is that there is no ugly cylinder hidden anywhere in the kitchen or elsewhere. Plus, there is no need of replacing them and no worries of booking them either!

My family is happy with a shift to PNG. :)
Apart from the cost factor, major benifit is that there is no tension of booking the cylinders.
Most importantly, Jitna usage utna bill :wink:

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
:r:500/- for 3 months?!! :eek:
This is like free energy!
This is the first bill I received for a 'two months bill cycle'.
Consumption for first 2 months is appearing as arrears of :r:247.00
Consumption for next 2 months is appearing as :r:40.18 + :r:218.22 = :r:258.40

Hence it's a total bill of :r:505.40 for approximately 4 months of usage in a home of just 2 working people!
With same circumstances an LPG cylinder (approx. price :r:415) used to last for about 3 months with us.

This means average per month expenditure is of :r:125 with PNG; and :r:138 with LPG!