How to shield car windows from Sun light?

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
As the title suggests, I want to shield car's windows from Sun light. It gets quite hot near the windows in the car. Dashboard feels like it's been burning. I don't want to put black film on the car windows since.

Is there any other alternative that I can explore?

Inputs welcome.

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Maybe get a blind for the windscreen, similar to what can be found for windows and just roll it down once you park it? It will look ugly sitting there, but should be easier to work with than privacy screens etc..

adsatinder

explorer
There is a transparent film.
That prevents heat from entering through glass.
It is costly.
Ask nearby Good Car Accessories Showroom or 3M showroom.

Don't use it in front screen
Top Patti of 4/5/6 inches height can be used.

For front windscreen only sun shade foldable can be used.
Foldables are used pulling them from left to right.
Many reflective type silver finish are also available.
Use it for parking.

For back,
foldable curtains are available.
Use while parking only.

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Maybe get a blind for the windscreen, similar to what can be found for windows and just roll it down once you park it? It will look ugly sitting there, but should be easier to work with than privacy screens etc..
Yes, I searched for other options. Seems this is the way to go without breaking any laws.

There is a transparent film.
That prevents heat from entering through glass.
It is costly.
Ask nearby Good Car Accessories Showroom or 3M showroom.

Don't use it in front screen
Top Patti of 4/5/6 inches height can be used.

For front windscreen only sun shade foldable can be used.
Foldables are used pulling them from left to right.
Many reflective type silver finish are also available.
Use it for parking.

For back,
foldable curtains are available.
Use while parking only.

Yes, the 3M screen may scatter light at night so it will be uncomfortable to drive. Thanks for your inputs. I will check out the local stores.

gkapoor

Super User
any film, shades, blinds, etc on windows etc is illegal if i am not wrong. so either follow stupid illogical laws and suffer or get fined and suffer. So all in all keep suffering!

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
any film, shades, blinds, etc on windows etc is illegal if i am not wrong. so either follow stupid illogical laws and suffer or get fined and suffer. So all in all keep suffering!
I use Kozdiko Zipper Magnetic Sunshade for Ford Ecosport: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike for the windows. However, I am thinking to use 3M films for windows and some protection for the windscreen. If using magnetic shields is also illegal then We are left with no choice but to use it and pay fine.

gkapoor

Super User

adsatinder

explorer