How to shield car windows from Sun light?

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
bro you cant argue with those "thulla" specially in punjab state.. better not to put any films on car.. you can have magnetic shade for car window ( left & right) in starts from 500-1000rs depends on your taste.. its goes from light to the darkest... but whenever you are living from Delhi remove everything...

They removed mine which is only 10% tinted and charged me 1000/-.. but i escaped without paying lol

Why don't you put bathroom towel ( thick cotton towel on dashboard) ....or microfiber cloth or yoga mat of same color you cant cut as per your dashboard size..

mein to khud aisa hi karta hu whenever i parked my car for long duration, specially in open parking ..

jammbuster

wase one question to all expert and knowledgeable persons here:-

IF dark tinted windows are illegal , then how sellers are selling dark window curtains on shops or on red light.. :finga::finga::finga: or this happens in front of traffic policy...

wah re law @!$#@!$%#!%!#%

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
bro you cant argue with those "thulla" specially in punjab state.. better not to put any films on car.. you can have magnetic shade for car window ( left & right) in starts from 500-1000rs depends on your taste.. its goes from light to the darkest... but whenever you are living from Delhi remove everything...

yes, it's pointless to argue with traffic cops.

I live in Lucknow and I see cars which have dark shaded films on the cars. But no one stops them.

Maybe it has to do with the size of the car, I have an Ecosport, and the cars on which films are, are Fortuner and Endeavour.

So much to be a law abiding system.

Sometimes it feels unfair but then this is the place where we have to live.

jammbuster

yes, it's pointless to argue with traffic cops.

I live in Lucknow and I see cars which have dark shaded films on the cars. But no one stops them.

Maybe it has to do with the size of the car, I have an Ecosport, and the cars on which films are, are Fortuner and Endeavour.

So much to be a law abiding system.

Sometimes it feels unfair but then this is the place where we have to live.
Oh You are from UP ( uttar pradesh) .. lol .. bhai ji best of luck fer to

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
wase one question to all expert and knowledgeable persons here:-

IF dark tinted windows are illegal , then how sellers are selling dark window curtains on shops or on red light.. :finga::finga::finga: or this happens in front of traffic policy...

wah re law @!$#@!$%#!%!#%
They can sell anything.
Use it wisely.

They can sell printing machine also.
It depends on you how you use it.
Print Notes ?
Or
Print Documents !
LOL !

cat

Senior Billi
This is all "Incredible India."

Really, surely there is law wrt permissable tint % on front windscreen.

No, it does not "scatter light" or anything...like what about sunglasses.
What matters is that you get a reputable shop to do it, not some hustlers /chancers...and it will be the genuine stuff - there are only 2-3 proper one - 3M and a couple others. The cheaper stuff,...well, i was going to say, you've seen the results, but apparently not. Google it, probably find pics of what the cheap imitation stuff looks like after some time. Or learn the hard way, by experience.

Theloststory

I bought the shades which stick to window using a suction hook. Someone was selling at a traffic signal and I bought it and it’s damn useful.