How To Upload Photos And Files On BCMTouring

asishdas

Hello!

I am a new contributor in BCMTouring Forum. Have started a blog on Dooars today. The particular trip that I am reporting to in the Forum was undertaken on Car and I had maintained a Trip_Log on Excel Spreadsheet on day to day basis. The sheet is quite relevant to the topic and contains lot of useful information in its columns. My problem is: I'm unable to insert these sheets in my blog. Whenever I try to insert these sheets through Photo attachment icon, I'm getting error message(format unknown or some such message). Can you please help me to get these spreadsheets inserted in my blogs? I am not tech savvy; hence I shall be grateful if you give me step by step guidelines on the issue. Thanks.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Asish, you need to click on Go Advanced button (located next to post quick reply button) and then follow the step listed in the first post. Alternatively you can email me the file at [email protected] and I will upload the file for you.

shaby

MoTourer
Hi,

How to fit image in window ? images are of higher resolution & left portion of image is hiding while uploading, guess auto resize is not working ?

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
Kudos for the efforts,Ankur.
High time I learn how to upload pictures onto bcmt forum.
Is it possible for me to upload them frm mobile?
If yes, how?
@polly, What browser do you use? or any app?
Admins/ [MENTION=14279]adsatinder[/MENTION], please help?

adsatinder

explorer
@polly, What browser do you use? or any app?
Admins/ [MENTION=14279]adsatinder[/MENTION], please help?
Only one pic can be uploaded via Tapatalk - Android Mobiles(free app).

You can use Opera Browser also on mobile.
But I feel it is lot easy to upload a picture via Tapatalk app(free) on a mobile.
Tapatalk is available on Windows Mobile also.

Hi,

How to fit image in window ? images are of higher resolution & left portion of image is hiding while uploading, guess auto resize is not working ?
Check this for reference:
http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/photography-how-q-f85/how-make-picture-small-resize-image-t62088/

Last edited: